Speculation The hysterical and annoying, but traditional, totally unfounded summer 2020 rumours thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Suarez told he can leave Barca......which manager did he thrive under last time in the premier league? hmmmm

Suarez told he can leave Barca......which manager did he thrive under last time in the premier league? hmmmm
He has already experienced a Rodgers bottle job, I doubt he’ll want to experience it again.

im liking the sound of Gray going to Spurs. If that is being sanctioned then we must have a winger lined up, whether its Ikone or someone else, who will add some quality.

As ridiculous as it may sound, if I were Suarez, I'd much rather come to a PL club like Leicester City than who he's been linked with - Inter MIAMI. Now, as lovely as Miami is, at 33 years old, surely he'd rather have one last challenge and move there when he's 35? Sure we don't have Bal Harbour shops and the weather is shit, but we've got Greggs and Curry Fever. I know which one I'd pick :D

As ridiculous as it may sound, if I were Suarez, I'd much rather come to a PL club like Leicester City than who he's been linked with - Inter MIAMI. Now, as lovely as Miami is, at 33 years old, surely he'd rather have one last challenge and move there when he's 35? Sure we don't have Bal Harbour shops and the weather is shit, but we've got Greggs and Curry Fever. I know which one I'd pick :D
So... Inter Miami it is, then

We’ll probably just ‘swoop’ to re-sign Danny Simpson. He is after all training with us again.

Robin Gosens and Joe Bryan linked

Tanner has also named Gosens. He's not really a left back though is he? More a midfielder.

Joe Bryan is a left back, just not a very good one.

Another day, another list of names that don't feel substantive. Just speculative naming of random players.

With Ricardo, Fuchs and Maddison injured, Evans suspended and Chilwell off, even if everyone else is fit and well, our team for WBA is looking pretty weak.

We do need a couple of quality additions in the next week or so surely.

Tanner has also named Gosens. He's not really a left back though is he? More a midfielder.

Another day, another list of names that don't feel substantive. Just speculative naming of random players.

With Ricardo, Fuchs and Maddison injured, Evans suspended and Chilwell off, even if everyone else is fit and well, our team for WBA is looking pretty weak.

Get ready for it, you’ll be godsmacked

I'm already gobsmacked by how ****ing hopless we've been in pulling a squad together thus far

This season has shitfest written all over it.

Would have also been nice for them to practice a bit with their new team mates.

what the F is going on.

No, he's more a left wing-back. Essentially exactly the sort of person we'd look for to replace Chilwell. Don't know much about defending but he scored 9 and assisted 8 last season in Serie A, I believe.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Bournemouth00
2Arsenal00
3Aston Villa00
4Brentford00
5Brighton00
6Chelsea00
7Palace00
8Everton00