Speculation The hysterical and annoying, but traditional, totally unfounded summer 2021 rumours thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Not so sure. Last summer, he called the Chilwell deal a week before it was announced and got the team selections right a lot. That's where his credibility has come from.

However, in the last two weeks, he has said that Daniel James is looking for houses in Leicestershire, we were talking to Benteke (now signed new deal with Palace), he said we wanted Bertrand after Percy reported it and then claimed that he knew all along. He linked us with Kabak and Demiral - which were just rehashed rumours from previous windows, he called out Soumare and Eduoard as done at about the same time as others - neither deal has happened as yet though.

He also announced that Tielemans had signed a new extended contract - still waiting. And now it's Tarkowski - another name it really isn't hard to link us with.

He appears to me to be someone who knows someone who knows some things and he's overplaying his hand rather a lot. It's scattergun stuff where, when one of his calls comes to fruition, he plays it up and yet quietly forgets all those that don't.

Not so sure. Last summer, he called the Chilwell deal a week before it was announced and got the team selections right a lot. That's where his credibility has come from.

However, in the last two weeks, he has said that Daniel James is looking for houses in Leicestershire, we were talking to Benteke (now signed new deal with Palace), he said we wanted Bertrand after Percy reported it and then claimed that he knew all along. He linked us with Kabak and Demiral - which were just rehashed rumours from previous windows, he called out Soumare and Eduoard as done at about the same time as others - neither deal has happened as yet though.

He also announced that Tielemans had signed a new extended contract - still waiting. And now it's Tarkowski - another name it really isn't hard to link us with.

He appears to me to be someone who knows someone who knows some things and he's overplaying his hand rather a lot. It's scattergun stuff where, when one of his calls comes to fruition, he plays it up and yet quietly forgets all those that don't.
Has he said anything about Joey yet?

While you’re busy changing your knickers, you might consider that we have been given permission to speak with him - fee negotiations pending

Or that the rumour is a load of old horseshit
My knickers are fine pussycat. Nowhere do I say there was no permission. I simply say if permission hasn’t been given it would be tapping up.

1622817190406.gif

Tarkowski is gaining some traction, all the Burnley sources are saying he’s going to be leaving as well as our side

Tarkowski is gaining some traction, all the Burnley sources are saying he’s going to be leaving as well as our side
Everyone get ready.... It could be time to pull those knickers down....

My guess is that this has been delayed to keep it out of the 20/21 year finances which ended on Monday.

He keeps announcing it and it will surely actually happen at some point.

My guess is that this has been delayed to keep it out of the 20/21 year finances which ended on Monday.

He keeps announcing it and it will surely actually happen at some point.

I was going to say this in response to your post about Sam Martin - it sounds from most sources like the Soumare deal is done and has been for a couple of weeks but they've been waiting to do the medical while he was with France U21s

Villa are close to signing Buendia from Norwich apparently. £30m fee. Seems like a very good signing for Villa.

And with that money, Norwich are looking to sign Matheus Pereira. Apparently he's available for £15m and they've had an offer accepted. We've been linked with him recently and at that price would surely be a very good option?

Villa are close to signing Buendia from Norwich apparently. £30m fee. Seems like a very good signing for Villa.

And with that money, Norwich are looking to sign Matheus Pereira. Apparently he's available for £15m and they've had an offer accepted. We've been linked with him recently and at that price would surely be a very good option?
He looks like a good player but you can't sign every good player.

Soumare and Bertrand on the way.
A striker and a winger to follow.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4494
2Leeds Utd4590
3Ipswich4490
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572