Speculation The hysterical and annoying, but traditional, totally unfounded summer 2022 rumours thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
He seemed all smiles when he signed that improved contract whilst he was out injured.

If he didn't get an release clause in place then he needs to sack his agent.

Getting rather peed off at him now tbh, especially as he hasn't been anywhere near his best in these first two games.

It seems like it would probably be best to sell him now, all this noise is bound to cause unrest, but we should only sell him for the fee we want.

Surprised to hear that he values himself lower than Harry Maguire though.....

I still feel like we're going to sell Fofana and Tielemans before the end of this window.

We'll probably get around £120m combined for them, which is fantastic business and what we sadly still need to be doing - it's just the nature of the beast.

But, if we're going to sell them we HAVE to give ourselves time to replace them - and hopefully the club already have a good eye on who they want those replacements to be. Recent track record doesn't give me much faith of either though.

He’s as good as gone - just a matter of time, now

Sadly we’ll probably wait til the last minute so we don’t have time to bring anyone that is anywhere near good enough

He's not going. He'll be here for another year. Apologies to piss on your chips.

He's not going. He'll be here for another year. Apologies to piss on your chips.

Probably pissing on Wes's chips more than anyone else's. If he's as keen to go as rumours suggest then hopefully he goes for a decent price.

He was a bellend to his last club. I wouldn’t be shocked if he was a bellend now.

I long for a day where they put a cap on player wages and transfer fees. None of them are worth the sums that are thrown around.

He was a bellend to his last club. I wouldn’t be shocked if he was a bellend now.

I long for a day where they put a cap on player wages and transfer fees. None of them are worth the sums that are thrown around.
Exactly, £50 a week is more than enough for anyone, let the excess go into the pockets of the billionaire club owners. Working class people are irresponsible with money anyway, they just waste it on food and shelter and clothing for their crotch goblins

How many clubs are existing free of debt at the top of the sport and how many are stagnant playing by the rules. We are all play things for the rich, but what is the cost when it goes wrong.

Men who kick a ball for a living are not worth more than a single NHS worker.

Its broken. People are spending stupid money on things that are not remotely important. I’m so close to done.

Men who kick a ball for a living are not worth more than a single NHS worker.

This applies to many other jobs too though at varying scales. Football has a problem but society has a bigger one. When me and my wife were deciding on which person would reduce hours or quit for childcare reasons it was either the person in mental health nursing or the accountant.....

This applies to many other jobs too though at varying scales. Football has a problem but society has a bigger one. When me and my wife were deciding on which person would reduce hours or quit for childcare reasons it was either the person in mental health nursing or the accountant.....
Very broken isn’t it.

Probably pissing on Wes's chips more than anyone else's. If he's as keen to go as rumours suggest then hopefully he goes for a decent price.
I wonder if his agent is driving this somewhat! Would be a hell of a payday for an agent.

People keep voting for ****s.
agreed however the public gets what the public wants ( love the Jam), people keep voting for the same 3 parties expecting change, I think Einstein had a theory on it .

back to Fofana and Sky, those presenters love to hype things up by quoting sources that are nothing in reality. Fofana can drip all he wants our price is our price and he needs to be a professional.
As for Chelsea if they do not agree with the price then shut up and go away.

Please don't be jealous of Forest. Their approach to transfers is crazy and agent lead. They'll not survive this season. Integrating a whole team just does not work.
Definitely not jealous of them. But I believe Dennis would've been a good signing for us.

He was terrible most of the time. Most Watford fans aren’t exactly upset about losing him.
As for what Watford fans think, I'm sure each will have their own opinion. They just lost the player who scored 30% of their goals last season.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669