Speculation The hysterical and annoying, but traditional, totally unfounded summer 2022 rumours thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well he can go now for all I care. Just as long as we get no less than £90 million all up front. Ungrateful bastard. It feels like he never played more than about 10 games for us anyway.

I remember reports from when Maguire left that he leveraged his status as record transfer fee for a defender to negotiate a record salary for a defender too. Weslinho would be wise to tell his agent to tell Chelsea to just stump up 90mil straight up, and then spring that one on them

We should sell him. He looks well past it now.

That's a really bad idea. If there is one thing we can't do now, it is sell Vardy.

Last season I advocated for a change of role for him. He should now be an impact sub. We're losing out on his energy because he's trying to manage himself through 90 minutes. He'll also get injuries trying to play so many minutes.

Daka should be starting and Vardy coming on.

That's a really bad idea. If there is one thing we can't do now, it is sell Vardy.

Last season I advocated for a change of role for him. He should now be an impact sub. We're losing out on his energy because he's trying to manage himself through 90 minutes. He'll also get injuries trying to play so many minutes.

Daka should be starting and Vardy coming on.
Daka. ****ing hell.

We badly need a striker don’t we? I was thinking the other day…the last time we signed a decent striker was in 2015 when we signed Okazaki. It’s been a who’s who of utter shite since then.

Starting Daka. Over Vardy. ****ing hell, it's like an episode of Love Island in here sometimes.

The graphic posted in the Post Match thread which shows our passing map tells a very clear story of why Vardy hasn't been involved much. He isn't getting the ball at all. He's being negated by a midfield sitting too deep or pissing around playing sideways or backwards passing meaning he is totally isolated up front.

Starting Daka. Over Vardy. ****ing hell, it's like an episode of Love Island in here sometimes.

The graphic posted in the Post Match thread which shows our passing map tells a very clear story of why Vardy hasn't been involved much. He isn't getting the ball at all. He's being negated by a midfield sitting too deep or pissing around playing sideways or backwards passing meaning he is totally isolated up front.
This

So if that’s to be believed we either get our arm twisted into selling him now and replace him with whoever we can get our hands on at short notice OR put up with a year of someone who doesn’t want to be here with Amartey, Soyuncu and Vestergaard as alternatives.

So if that’s to be believed we either get our arm twisted into selling him now and replace him with whoever we can get our hands on at short notice OR put up with a year of someone who doesn’t want to be here with Amartey, Soyuncu and Vestergaard as alternatives.
I think I'd rather have a Wes that doesn't want to be here than the alternative.

I think I'd rather have a Wes that doesn't want to be here than the alternative.
I’d like a third option where we sell him, finally manage to bin off Perez, Soumare, Vestergaard and maybe Soyuncu and bring in three or four dynamic, hungry players in key positions…..

Followed by a tit wank from Kelly Brooke, for Newcastle and Man City to be expelled from the league and Liz Truss to be fired from a cannon into the sea.

I think I agree. I dread to think who we’d bring in this late in the market. Ultimately it’s Chelsea’s own fault, as who knows if we’d have been more amenable to negotiation had they done it earlier.

I’d like a third option where we sell him, finally manage to bin off Perez, Soumare, Vestergaard and maybe Soyuncu and bring in three or four dynamic, hungry players in key positions…..

Followed by a tit wank from Kelly Brooke, for Newcastle and Man City to be expelled from the league and Liz Truss to be fired from a cannon into the sea.
Of all those things, the last is the real clincher.

I’m joining.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670