Speculation The hysterical and annoying, but traditional, totally unfounded summer 2022 rumours thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's crazy isn't. There are some really strange people in the younger generations. Though I guess us oldies are the strange ones really.

Lots of players do the sort of nonsense Fofana is doing. I can't bring myself to take it seriously. He'll either go or he'll reintegrate. Meh.

The interesting part is his manager telling everyone about it. That's not typical at all. Once again, the only rational conclusion is that BR is trying to force the move through by turning everyone against Fofana because he'd rather have the money to spend than the player.

It's pretty disgraceful behaviour that they've supposedly spoken to the player, discussed terms and contract length with him, yet maybe only made one or two official bids for him.

Yet they've unsettled our player and our team, and then don't go near our asking price. Who knows how Fofana comes back in and how he does with getting his head screwed back on.

It's such a load of shit, and of course nothing will be done about it.

It's pretty disgraceful behaviour that they've supposedly spoken to the player, discussed terms and contract length with him, yet maybe only made one or two official bids for him.

Yet they've unsettled our player and our team, and then don't go near our asking price. Who knows how Fofana comes back in and how he does with getting his head screwed back on.

It's such a load of shit, and of course nothing will be done about it.

Chelsea did exactly the same with Drinkwater and Chilwell.

Why not call Chelsea out publicly? Say they’ve unsettled a player, that they have no intention of paying the asking price, ask questions about how they can approach the player with terms. Report them to the FA.

Put the ball in that ****ing Orc Tuchel’s court. You can scurry away from bullies and tell them to leave you alone but eventually you need to turn around and punch them in the face.

Why not call Chelsea out publicly? Say they’ve unsettled a player, that they have no intention of paying the asking price, ask questions about how they can approach the player with terms. Report them to the Premier League.

Put the ball in that ****ing Orc Tuchel’s court. You can scurry away from bullies and tell them to leave you alone but eventually you need to turn around and punch them in the face.
This is what I would do - it's not naive or emotional - it's a way to stand up to the arseholes and publicly call this shit out. Tapping up - i thought it was against the rules?

I just don't get why he signed a new contract. Dumb ****er.
I mean, I do get why, but I just don't understand how he has the nerve to do what he's doing.
We knew he did this at St. Etienne to come to us, but it's just appalling behaviour all-round and just proves his character. God knows why Chelsea would want someone like that around their team.

I mean, I do get why, but I just don't understand how he has the nerve to do what he's doing.
We knew he did this at St. Etienne to come to us, but it's just appalling behaviour all-round and just proves his character. God knows why Chelsea would want someone like that around their team.
Pricks gravitate to pricks.

A lot of players in the history of football have had tremendous skill and abilities but only with their legs and feet, not a lot of worth above their waist.

Personally I hope we get shot of him quick.
Same. Fofana’s value will decrease, there’s no chance of putting the genie back in the bottle now and Chelsea will never be held accountable for basically cheating.

Chelsea are a pack of bastards and we should sell Fofana purely because he's a bastard. The problem with football is managers pick bastards to play, who then play like bastards

Why not call Chelsea out publicly? Say they’ve unsettled a player, that they have no intention of paying the asking price, ask questions about how they can approach the player with terms. Report them to the FA.

What about BR admitting that he spent his summer holidays speaking to our targets persuading them to join?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669