Speculation The hysterical and annoying, but traditional, totally unfounded summer 2022 rumours thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
According to the Mercury, Wout Faes has flown in for his medical. Presumably ready to complete the final Faes of his transfer.

Good, hope we can get it confirmed today.

Still think we need another centre back as well though.

Right. Time to get down to business. Looks like:

CB 1: Faes replacing Fofana
Winger: Boga replacing Lookman
GK: Smithees replacing Kasper

We’ve been linked with a second CB, a number of central midfield options and the odd winger. I’d imagine these would replace any other outgoings.

Personnaly would love to see Praet, Vestergaard, Perez and Soyuncu moved on. Joao Pedro and James Garner in.

If we sell Tielemans as well in this window, then things at LCFC are even worse than I thought they were

And I already think we’re in a relegation fight

The Belgium lad sounds like a very good prospect. He's just broken into a highly talented Belgium squad and his club side are very sad to see him leave (widely regarded as their best player). He also appears to be an aggressive sort and a leader. Perhaps the type of character we really need.

He sounds ideal.
Remember everyone, we do have (or did have) a knack of bringing in someone who turns out to be rather useful.
Here's hoping.

If this thread is to be taken seriously, in the last 24 or so hours we:

Have a manager who has definitely been leaking information on the sly to journalists

Have definitely been relegated with no hope of escaping that fate

Are hoping that out new recruitment head can build a squad for the Championship without a parachute payment

Are signing at least two players who are shit and no improvent on what we have despite 90% or more posters having never seen them play (and of course because players can't ever be better at one club than they were at another. That never ever happens)

Are definitely selling Tielemans, cut price tomorrow

Are on our knees financially and about to crash and burn

Have a chairman who is secretly trying to get us relegated

AND

Only ever sign players whose names can be used in a motor vehicle pun, seemingly.

****ing love you guys.

If this thread is to be taken seriously, in the last 24 or so hours we:

Have a manager who has definitely been leaking information on the sly to journalists

Have definitely been relegated with no hope of escaping that fate

Are hoping that out new recruitment head can build a squad for the Championship without a parachute payment

Are signing at least two players who are shit and no improvent on what we have despite 90% or more posters having never seen them play (and of course because players can't ever be better at one club than they were at another. That never ever happens)

Are definitely selling Tielemans, cut price tomorrow

Are on our knees financially and about to crash and burn

Have a chairman who is secretly trying to get us relegated

AND

Only ever sign players whose names can be used in a motor vehicle pun, seemingly.

****ing love you guys.
And that’s why we call it

The hysterical and annoying, but traditional, totally unfounded summer 2022 rumours thread​

Oh I'm not criticising. I genuinely love it.
You forgot to include the stuff about Jesus causing Dudley Moore a slow and painful death.

Yes, it truly is the thread that keeps on giving.

Oh ****, yeah.

I really, really love this thread.
It gives me the ****in’ horn.

But then everything gives me the horn. I open the gate, that gives me the horn. I step on the pavement, that gives me the horn. I just have to look at a picture of a piece of toilet paper and it gives me the horn.

Everything gives me the hoooorn.

Except my wife Valerie. She doesn’t give me the horn at all. I said Val, **** knows what it is love but you don’t give me the horn.

I have just watched Faes on youtube and he looks like a new David Luiz. But then, last year when I saw Soumare on youtube, I thought that we had signed a new Patrick Vieira!!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669