Speculation The hysterical and annoying, but traditional, totally unfounded summer 2022 rumours thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Against Stoke in the cup a couple of years ago Tielemans (I think) played an incredible long pass to Praet and in trying to control it his knee exploded. And then there was a good goal against Burnley.

That’s pretty much all I can remember of his 50 odd games for us. Never looked fit, BR didn’t seem to know what to do with him and never looked at all comfortable playing for us. Another classic piece of business.

Nice looking lad though, no Vicente Iborra but he’s got something going for him.

Never really understood the Praet signing. We already had Youri, and seemed like his best role was Youri's role.

Expensive as a backup, but don't think he's a bad player.

Good luck to him.

Massive flop. Never looked like he knew what to do with the ball other than roll it back 5 feet to another player, who didn't necessarily have to be in a Leicester shirt.

Remember when some people on here said he was our best midfielder.... ****ing wibbletastic.

He looks like a nice young gentleman.

Is he any good?

As of October 2021, De Ketelaere is living with his mother. He studied law at university, but stopped after his football career took off.

This is the kind of lad I like at my club. Not ****ing J-Lingz.

As of October 2021, De Ketelaere is living with his mother. He studied law at university, but stopped after his football career took off.

As with Maddison, wearing shit clothes and have a shit clothing line does not equate to being a bad person:

The sort of character who steps up to take care of their family members when in need, quite possibly to the detriment of their own career, would be quite a good role model to have around the club imo.

This doesn't mean I want us to sign Lingard, but I think it is harsh to knock his character - it can easily be argued he is immature in some instances but I can't ever recall him being involved in any scandals.

As with Maddison, wearing shit clothes and have a shit clothing line does not equate to being a bad person:

The sort of character who steps up to take care of their family members when in need, quite possibly to the detriment of their own career, would be quite a good role model to have around the club imo.

This doesn't mean I want us to sign Lingard, but I think it is harsh to knock his character - it can easily be argued he is immature in some instances but I can't ever recall him being involved in any scandals.
Didn’t know about any of that, fair play.

We've already got a team full of pussies.

And in translation:

According to our information, Boubakary Soumaré is of great interest to the transfer window this summer. Two clubs have just positioned themselves in the midfield.

Trained at PSG , Boubakary Soumaré exploded at LOSC for four seasons. A recovering midfielder, capable of offering a large volume of play, the Franco-Senegalese quickly saw the English clubs position themselves on him. And in the summer of 2021, it was Leicester who managed to sign him for 20 million euros. A great deal at the time for LOSC , which had recovered the player for… zero! But the English experience is not yet conclusive for Boubakary Soumaré in strong competition. Enough to consider leaving? Not impossible.

According to our information, two clubs are very interested in his profile.

Monaco are watching Soumaré carefully
The first of these clubs is in France. This is AS Monaco . Philippe Clément would like a reinforcement in the midfield to bring density. Boubakary Soumaré seems to tick all the boxes for the Belgian technician. It remains to be seen whether Leicester will agree to loan their player for a season, he who has a long contract (June 2026). In Italy, Atalanta Bergamo is prospecting all over Europe. As we wrote, Italian leaders are watching Alexis Beka Beka (Lokomovic Moscow) and Ibrahima Diallo (Southampton) . Boubakary Soumareis part of this shortlist.

And in translation:

According to our information, Boubakary Soumaré is of great interest to the transfer window this summer. Two clubs have just positioned themselves in the midfield.

Trained at PSG , Boubakary Soumaré exploded at LOSC for four seasons. A recovering midfielder, capable of offering a large volume of play, the Franco-Senegalese quickly saw the English clubs position themselves on him. And in the summer of 2021, it was Leicester who managed to sign him for 20 million euros. A great deal at the time for LOSC , which had recovered the player for… zero! But the English experience is not yet conclusive for Boubakary Soumaré in strong competition. Enough to consider leaving? Not impossible.

According to our information, two clubs are very interested in his profile.

Monaco are watching Soumaré carefully
The first of these clubs is in France. This is AS Monaco . Philippe Clément would like a reinforcement in the midfield to bring density. Boubakary Soumaré seems to tick all the boxes for the Belgian technician. It remains to be seen whether Leicester will agree to loan their player for a season, he who has a long contract (June 2026). In Italy, Atalanta Bergamo is prospecting all over Europe. As we wrote, Italian leaders are watching Alexis Beka Beka (Lokomovic Moscow) and Ibrahima Diallo (Southampton) . Boubakary Soumareis part of this shortlist.

Congerton brought him here and now he's at Atalanta.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4494
2Leeds Utd4590
3Ipswich4490
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4570
8Middlesbro4566