Speculation The hysterical and annoying, but traditional, totally unfounded summer 2022 rumours thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe 'When Your Smiling' isn't the best option. But the premise remains the same. A club anthem would improve the atmosphere. I think. This is what it's about. Discussion. I'm not saying I'm right.

When you're smiling is our anthem as far as I'm concerned.

The Jersey Budd version was horrendous though. It needs to be sung slowly but never is. When it's done right, it's lovely.

Ooh, someone new to play with

Hard agree that goal music needs to go. Pisses me right off hearing some shit tune drown out the fans. Clappers can eat a bag of dicks as well.

Ooh, someone new to play with

Hard agree that goal music needs to go. Pisses me right off hearing some shit tune drown out the fans. Clappers can eat a bag of dicks as well.
You could have them in the north stand I guess.

I’ve never actually seen any of the people around me using one, granted you’d have to wake them up from their Bovril and Werthers induced comas for them to do so.

If he takes his family for a trip to the museum it would be The Many Saints of New Walk.
I used to work at Leicester Museum on New Walk. Plenty of relics but no saints, though the mummies seemed to be in a better state of preservation than most of our injury hit squad.

I used to work at Leicester Museum on New Walk. Plenty of relics but no saints, though the mummies seemed to be in a better state of preservation than most of our injury hit squad.
Scared the shit out of me as a kid.

I’m going to have to whoosh you on the Sopranos reference I’m afraid.

Like Lako42 Lako42 I too was terrified of the mummies, they’ve moved them upstairs now to a well lit area with big glass cases.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669