Speculation The hysterical and annoying, but traditional, totally unfounded summer 2022 rumours thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
My first experience with the “oh no, this blokes shit” realization with a new signing. He was even crap on his debut.
Yep, I remember it too. I think it was in the same sort of era as David Oldfield? I met his wife at one of teh games and he wasn't picked for a game and she was ranting about what a great player he was much to the mirth of everyone who heard her. ''My David should be playing today, he's the best player at the club.''

Not sure about that accolade?

Yep, I remember it too. I think it was in the same sort of era as David Oldfield? I met his wife at one of teh games and he wasn't picked for a game and she was ranting about what a great player he was much to the mirth of everyone who heard her. ''My David should be playing today, he's the best player at the club.''

I always used to think David Oldfield was Gay but hadn't come out, maybe it was because people around me at the games used to call him Daisy Oldfield.

Right up our street . . .

On 6 February 2021, Smithies was stretchered off the pitch after becoming unwell during a Severnside derby against Bristol City. Despite being uninvolved in play, Smithies appeared to signal to the referee while waiting for a Bristol City free kick. He then returned to his goal and dropped to his haunches, before eventually lying flat on his back off the pitch where he was treated for eight minutes by medical staff. He sat up, and at one point attempted to stand with the help of a doctor, but sat back down, by which point a stretcher had already been called for. A blood oxygen monitor was applied to his finger, before he was transferred, sitting upright, onto the stretcher and was replaced by Dillon Phillips. Cardiff went on to win the game 2-0, and after the match manager Mick McCarthy reported that Smithies was feeling better, and that they had "no idea" what the illness was caused by.[25] On 10 June 10 2022, Cardiff announced Smithies would leave the club when his contract expired on 30 June.[26]

They’re probably only signing him so we can get rid of that “only club in Europe not to sign anyone” tag.

Our youth keeper would be better than this guy. ****in hell I would. Come get me. I’m fine with stealing a living off LCFC.

Love is blind I’m afraid

We're obviously going to sell Iversen and he'll be 2nd choice. Good enough for us but not for Bournemouth. Joke.
What are you blithering on about?

How have you leapt that far?

Honestly, the Mrs. Lovejoy style panic in this place sometimes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Ipswich4389
2Leicester4288
3Leeds Utd4387
4Southampton4284
5West Brom4372
6Norwich City4371
7Hull City4265
8Coventry City4263