Speculation The hysterical and annoying, but traditional, totally unfounded summer 2023 rumours thread - it's started already!

Am I the only one who would quite happily shift KDH off to Luton?!

I think the lad is crap. And if Luton want him then we can probably get 15-20m for him these days.

I think he'd be okay in the Championship but nothing special.
The reason Luton might want him would be because he was something special in the Championship for them.

And for WBA.

KDH was excellent for us for a season. Then he was Rodgersised. Judging any of them is too difficult because of what was done to them.

Except Soumare. He's ****ing dreadful.

I think the lad is crap. And if Luton want him then we can probably get 15-20m for him these days.

You are not. I for one agree that he is crap.

Okay in the Championship is what we're looking for isn't it?

I've made clear how little I regard Dewsbury-Hall but he's the right sort to stick with. He is never a PL quality player though.

HOLY SHIT! https://salarysport.com/football/player/kiernan-dewsbury-hall/

I've just had a look online because I thought he was one of the few players to sign a new contract over the last 18 months. Turns out he did!!!

This site suggests that he went from £20k a week to £75k a week! That means we can't afford to keep him either!!

Rudkin is a ****ing maniac.

I've made clear how little I regard Dewsbury-Hall but he's the right sort to stick with. He is never a PL quality player though.

I've just had a look online because I thought he was one of the few players to sign a new contract over the last 18 months. Turns out he did!!!

This site suggests that he went from £20k a week to £75k a week! That means we can't afford to keep him either!!

This site is more than likely bollocks. And there will be absolutely no doubt at all he has a 50% relegation clause. Stop hyperbolising everything.

This site is more than likely bollocks. And there will be absolutely no doubt at all he has a 50% relegation clause. Stop hyperbolising everything.

I'll stop 'hyperbolising' when you stop talking total bollocks. As if he would have a 50% relegation clause in his contract at a time when Rudkin was handing out mad deals without any relegation clauses like confetti.

You're delusional pal. Our wages 'hole' is much, much, bigger than you think it is.

I'll stop 'hyperbolising' when you stop talking total bollocks. As if he would have a 50% relegation clause in his contract at a time when Rudkin was handing out mad deals without any relegation clauses like confetti.

You're delusional pal. Our wages 'hole' is much, much, bigger than you think it is.
So you believe press outlets when it fits your narrative but when, as many have, they say that players will have 50% pay cut clauses, you don't fancy it. As an example;

'However, the clauses are believed to be between 35 and 50 percent for all players and it is normal procedure for the majority of Premier League clubs'

I mean, I'm not surprised, you eat up all that shit off 'the street' like it's Ferrero Rocher so gobbling down lexical diarrhoea from spurious websites and publications is par for the course for you. The fact is, you know as much about the contract situation as Soumare does about the concept of running.

Stop pretending you know anything at all about players, their contracts, their mental states and their favourite ****ing Backstreet Boys song and you may become credible.

Last edited:
So you believe press outlets when it fits your narrative but when, as many have, they say that players will have 50% pay cut clauses, you don't fancy it. As an example;

'However, the clauses are believed to be between 35 and 50 percent for all players and it is normal procedure for the majority of Premier League clubs'

I mean, I'm not surprised, you eat up all that shit off 'the street' like it's Ferrero Rocher so gobbling down lexical diarrhoea from spurious websites and publications is par for the course for you. The fact is, you know as much about the contract situation as Soumare does about the concept of running.

Stop pretending you know anything at all about players, their contracts, their mental states and their favourite ****ing Backstreet Boys song and you may become credible.

Oh the irony.

Arguing with pop would be like arguing with a pigeon . . .

Oh the irony.

Arguing with pop would be like arguing with a pigeon . . .
No irony. Literally none. I don't claim to be the all knowing oracle of anything and everyrhing related to contacts and club goings on. I know as much as you. (that's **** all if your struggling). It was just a simple observation. But then, you know that already hence the response.

Now you can find that pigeon to chat to. They'll be plenty on that street of yours pecking on the same scraps you feed on. They'll probably give you your next insight.

No irony. Literally none. I don't claim to be the all knowing oracle of anything and everyrhing related to contacts and club goings on. I know as much as you. (that's **** all if your struggling). It was just a simple observation. But then, you know that already hence the response.

Now you can find that pigeon to chat to. They'll be plenty on that street of yours pecking on the same scraps you feed on. They'll probably give you your next insight.

You're.

And.....

I think it's clear that we basically all know very little/nothing about the intricacies of running a football club.

I do worry about Rudkin though. If it is indeed Rudkin who's in charge of dishing out contracts then we're ****ed on all ends. Especially with giving him a budget for next season to negotiate with. I just don't see how we move forward with him part of the set up.

These first two seasons especially are absolutely crucial. There's no time to **** it up. First up, we need a manager. My money is on Smith et al, we just don't have enough time otherwise.

Can that really be true? If it is he’s the shittest negotiator in the world (which we did know anyway)

Stop arguing you bellends.......it's all fine

We know the club is in a healthy position financially because the Foxes_Trust Foxes_Trust number one remit is to ensure it is.

Looking forward to a good transfer window

It's basic maths though people.

BN might be being a negative Norman about our financial situation and we will have to sell players for a 5er and some cones for the training ground.

On the wages though, whilst no one has conclusive evidence of individual wages, we do know the total wage outlay so it really isn't hard to guesstimate players salaries.

Wages are a complete mess at the club and have been for the past 2-3 years with the wage to revenue ratio consistently above 1:1.

KDH made a really good impression when he first came in to the team so it really wouldn't be surprising if we gave him a new bumper contract when he established himself.

We just have to hope that most players have 50% reductions in their contracts.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4494
2Leeds Utd4490
3Ipswich4389
4Southampton4484
5West Brom4472
6Norwich City4472
7Hull City4469
8Coventry City4363
9Middlesbro4463
10Preston 4463