Speculation The hysterical and annoying, but traditional, totally unfounded summer 2023 rumours thread - it's started already!

One day sitting next to our Danny did the trick.
I’m inclined to agree.

“Look mate, I’ve been here years, signed from Liverpool you know. Really happy to not play cos one day, uncle Brendan had a brain fart and as part of his plan to get us relegated (it was a ****ing good plan too), he said I was a number one.

I argued with the smarmy **** but he kept smiling at me, and his pearly whites were mesmerising. He said **** Kasper as he was about to break a record and Brendan said that he had a better record in mind. Next day Kasper was gone.

He said that with a few tweaks in key positions he could give it a good go at getting us relegated. Bingo, I was picked.

Invited my whole family up to watch the game and we had a whole block, we emptied out half of ****ing Liverpool.

Anyhow I think I had an ok game as I didn’t need to touch the ball much other than to pick it out of the net.

It turns out I’m good at picking it out of the net too, I even practised it in training.

Anyway playing footy is ****ing over rated. What you need to do is get a place on the bench and watch the ****ing game from here, no hassle.

If you get really good at bench warming Brendan would come over and ask your advice as to whether the smoked salmon was better at M&S or Waitrose.

“Just stay sat here with me and watch the money roll in”

Kristiansen travelling to Italy and will have medical at Bologna tomorrow. One year loan for £800k with an option to make permanent for £12m.

So what’s left?

Daka, Soumare, Ward, Iversen, Souttar?
It would be great if we could move all 5 on and get 3 more in.

I'd keep Souttar and sack off Vestergaard but big Jan is clearly favoured by Pep Artetta.

Ward & Soumare need to go whatever the cost though and I wouldn't be surprised if someone like Praet moves on too, or even one of the first team that we don't want to lose.

Should be an interesting few days!

Absolutely no chance that we’re shifting either of the keepers now, unless someone’s first choice gets injured in the next few days and we can loan one of them out.

Some club will panic about not scoring many at the start of the season and take Daka on loan.

Rumours of Luke Thomas to Leeds on loan and Taylor Harwood-Bellis being bought with the Castagne money.

Rumours of Luke Thomas to Leeds on loan and Taylor Harwood-Bellis being bought with the Castagne money.
And a Ghanaian winger with a very long name signing on loan from Sporting.

I don't think he's good enough for the premier league anymore.
He won't need to be, if as hoped they get relegated!
It would be hilarious if he does go to Forest and they do get relegated.

P Pld Pts
1Manchester C  513
2Liverpool512
3Aston Villa512
4Arsenal511
5Chelsea510
6Newcastle510
7Brighton59
8Nottm F59
9Fulham58
10Tottenham 57
11Manchester U57