Speculation The hysterical and annoying, but traditional, totally unfounded summer 2023 rumours thread - it's started already!

But they can’t sign him, because he’s injured……

I assumed we'd stick with Iversen this season but don't think he's good enough for the Prem.

So us upgrading that position and with a 23 year old who could have a long future here excites me.

Coady and Winks are solid, experienced signings for this league and I've no issues with that - but this is the kind of signing I want to see. This is a "rebuild" signing.

So Allan Saint Maximin is suddenly sought after for over £40m is he?

The same player that has been laughably dogshit for years. Completely out of the blue, a Saudi club funded by the same people that own Newcastle, value him at that price.

Lucky Newcastle eh.

Isn't there a Thai club ready to offer us £50m for Danny Ward?
Not unless one of the ****s employs me as manager.

So Allan Saint Maximin is suddenly sought after for over £40m is he?

The same player that has been laughably dogshit for years. Completely out of the blue, a Saudi club funded by the same people that own Newcastle, value him at that price.

Lucky Newcastle eh.

Isn't there a Thai club ready to offer us £50m for Danny Ward?
This is what will happen in the near future, Saudi clubs that have the same owners as premier league teams will start buying players like Mbappe giving them £52 million per year wages and then loan them to the premier league team with them only paying 5% towards their wages.

Funny how Chelsea who have Saudi money invested in them are now snapping up Chelsea players so they avoid any embargoes or FFP penalties, it's just the new way to bend the rules, the F.A FIFA whoever will only act when some shit club like Burnley start doing it

**** the premier league for being so ****ing spineless and letting these ****s own a team in the first place. The game needs proper regulation and oversight. They are killing it.

This is what will happen in the near future, Saudi clubs that have the same owners as premier league teams will start buying players like Mbappe giving them £52 million per year wages and then loan them to the premier league team with them only paying 5% towards their wages.

Funny how Chelsea who have Saudi money invested in them are now snapping up Chelsea players so they avoid any embargoes or FFP penalties, it's just the new way to bend the rules, the F.A FIFA whoever will only act when some shit club like Burnley start doing it
Isn’t that what we did to Sheff Weds over Hirst. We got our “other club” to sign him so we didn’t have to pay a fee. Yes, it’s on a lower scale but the action is the same.

If football is corrupt then so are Leicester City. It’s not a Premier League thing or a Saudi thing.

Isn’t that what we did to Sheff Weds over Hirst. We got our “other club” to sign him so we didn’t have to pay a fee. Yes, it’s on a lower scale but the action is the same.

If football is corrupt then so are Leicester City. It’s not a Premier League thing or a Saudi thing.
No, Our sister club bought Hirst then he moved to us.

In this scenario the sister club is buying a player from NUFC for an inflated fee (reported as £40 million) then the signing of Barnes (theoretically) would wipe out the Barnes fee.

I think.

In this scenario the sister club is buying a player from NUFC for an inflated fee (reported as £40 million) then the signing of Barnes (theoretically) would wipe out the Barnes fee.

I think.
Not exactly the same thing but still a ****’s trick

I think.
It’s the same thing wrapped up differently. And any club whose owners own multiple clubs will do similar thngs.

Newcastle are no different to us (in this regard). And if it means we get rid of Barnes ASAP then I’m all for it.

I just hope his injury doesn’t scupper a medical.

On the back of this I've had a change of mind.

The super league is a ****ing reprehensible pile of bent, anti competitive, corporate money grubbing shite. It's also inevitable in the long term. For precisely those reasons.

But I now hope it happens sooner rather than later & in it's complete form. If that were to happen the PL is royally ****ed. They'd go from being the richest most popular league in the world to **** all virtually overnight & I would laugh my ****ing arse off. It would so serve them right. The corrupt ****s.

A repeat of 1992 when the Football League went from being the dominant force in English football to an irrelevance with the stroke of a pen due to their incompetence & complacency. What goes around comes around.

Get on with it.

Yeah it's similar but if we had paid the alleged £2 million fee for Hirst it wouldn't of affected us financially, and there was rumours that it was something orchestrated by Hirst senior with his mate Pearson because he had a fallen out with Wednesday and wanted to get one over on them.

Newcastle offloading crap players for vastly inflated transfer fees and immediately singing better players for less money is morally corrupt and cheating. And yeah I'm sure Leicester fans would want to be in Newcastle's shoes as would all football teams we are all guilty of feeding the beast

If Newcastle’s owners were the owners of Leicester City I wouldn’t be watching or supporting anymore. No game is worth being in bed with those evil ****s.

I think.
Same as them selling 1 share in the club to a Saudi owned company for £40m to cover the cost of Trippier.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669
9Coventry City4664
10Preston 4663