Speculation The hysterical and annoying, but traditional, totally unfounded summer 2023 rumours thread - it's started already!

“Still trying”. Jeez that sounds pathetic.
I'd imagine we were relying on Daka going so this will force us to change approach.

It sounds like Cannon has been to Seagrave and all sorted but we were waiting for Daka to go first.

WOTS is that the LCFC Social Media Team is arguing over which blast animation to use. This is expected to go down to the wire.

Anyone with Athletic access able to tell us why the deal is off?

If he stays surely we have to reintegrate him, despite the fee due? If so I'm not sure we need to sign Cannon.
Kieffer Moore deal for them fell through so no room for Daka.

I think it was Millwall he was meant to be going on loan to.

I'd imagine we were relying on Daka going so this will force us to change approach.

It sounds like Cannon has been to Seagrave and all sorted but we were waiting for Daka to go first.
I know what you’re saying, but, to ted’s point above, it’s ridiculous leaving all this until the last minute. Just looks amateur again.

I know what you’re saying, but, to ted’s point above, it’s ridiculous leaving all this until the last minute. Just looks amateur again.

It happens at pretty much every club, it's not just a Leicester thing. There are lots of clubs still trying to get deals done. One failing to go through can have a knock-on effect and stop several others happening.

It happens at pretty much every club, it's not just a Leicester thing. There are lots of clubs still trying to get deals done. One failing to go through can have a knock-on effect and stop several others happening.
I know that. We’re not the only ones who look daft, in my opinion.

Was going to say the same but then decided I’d be arguing against the angry mob.

Was going to say the same but then decided I’d be arguing against the angry mob.
I’m not angry, I just think it looks like a bunch of people who leave things too late and then can’t get done what they were trying to do.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669
9Coventry City4664
10Preston 4663