Speculation The hysterical and annoying, but traditional, totally unfounded winter 2018/19 rumours thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not even a sniff of a match day squad for what seems like an age, but apparently now he's going to play

Whole thing gets more insane with every passing week

Not even a sniff of a match day squad for what seems like an age, but apparently now he's going to play

Whole thing gets more insane with every passing week

There's an almost beautiful symmetry that would see us taking Drinky back on the 31st with 14 seconds to spare.

I know that this is asking for a host of, "He's a professional sportsman....", type responses, but Silva must be really motivated to play for us, considering the way he has been treated. If he doesn't meet our needs, he should be allowed to move on and if he does, he should have been more involved so far this season.

Bizarre!

He's shit. Puel even thinks he's shit. If there are genuine offers then the previously laughable suggestion that he's Puel's little victim does seem likely. I really hope the suggestion he's going to feature is just Puel winding him up.

I really hope the suggestion he's going to feature is just Puel winding him up.
personally I hope he does play and finally shows the form that got us to buy him, him doing that solves a huge hole we have in the side

personally I hope he does play and finally shows the form that got us to buy him, him doing that solves a huge hole we have in the side

I don't think I've seen him do anything other than plod along and make 2 yard passes. Even in the world cup when he had a good game (apparently) that's all he did. What is it he's meant to offer?

I don't think I've seen him do anything other than plod along and make 2 yard passes. Even in the world cup when he had a good game (apparently) that's all he did. What is it he's meant to offer?
He was a deep lying playmaker at Sporting, exceptional passer

He was a deep lying playmaker at Sporting, exceptional passer

Thanks, more than 2 yard passes too? Unless theyve got 5 a side pitches there its odd how shit hes been here if he was a decent playmaker. Suppose we could give him a chance and if not send him to the silver soccer walking football with Iborra.

Thanks, more than 2 yard passes too? Unless theyve got 5 a side pitches there its odd how shit hes been here if he was a decent playmaker. Suppose we could give him a chance and if not send him to the silver soccer walking football with Iborra.

Getting paired up with Ben Chilwell in his naive phase wasn't the best intro to the Prem, either.

Like a lot of playmakers from Spain & Portugal he is used to having more time on the ball to pick his pass, he needs to make that adjustment, if he does make it he would get the ball to the likes of Maddison in more dangerous positions

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4494
2Leeds Utd4590
3Ipswich4490
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4570
8Middlesbro4566