Speculation The hysterical and annoying, but traditional, totally unfounded winter 2020/21 rumours thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Inter have all but announced they will sell Christian Eriksen, I think he'd be an improvement over Maddison but wouldn't be a priority either
What about that fellow Glenn Hoddle?

Inter have all but announced they will sell Christian Eriksen, I think he'd be an improvement over Maddison but wouldn't be a priority either
He’s done as a footballer. It’s a shame.

When is the transfer window open? Is it the whole of January as usual, or is it different because of the pandemic and shifted timings of the football season?

Can't imagine much business will be done - by us or others - but nothing much in the rumour mill yet if it opens next week.

When is the transfer window open? Is it the whole of January as usual, or is it different because of the pandemic and shifted timings of the football season?

Can't imagine much business will be done - by us or others - but nothing much in the rumour mill yet if it opens next week.
just January unless I missed it being extended

They should be leaving the window open as much as possible. Pretty sure I've heard that on an advert.

Especially in this house , what with all them sprouts yesterday

Diego Costa on a free would be a very good signing for us.

Adding a nasty ****er to this group would really help at times, and he'd be a good different option with or instead of Vardy.

Don't think we will even try but I'd like to see us bring him in

he's finished due to injuries at the top level got a massive Chinese payday written all over it

Diego Costa would want wages that would upset the rest of our squad.
Probably end up at Everton, him and DCL would be a decent combination.

I suspect, from what has been said, that there will be little or no incoming business this time round.

I wouldn’t be surprised if there a few bargains in the January window, given the financial pressure created by the pandemic. Clubs who have some spare cash could do very well.

Just the kind of bastard we need, that he's a postion and style we're short of would be a bonus. I'd definitely offer a salary on a par with our highest earners, if possible. Since he can't go to anyone playing Champions League, and Manchester United won't want him, I'd think we've as good a chance as anyother English club

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669