Speculation The hysterical and annoying, but traditional, totally unfounded winter 2022/23 rumours thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don’t get this. Amazing impact sub and very needed.

What?!

This one I don't get. We are very light on winger options if we let Albrighton go after also letting Perez go.

Plus, he brings experience to the squad. And he's the only we always eventually turn to when things are going to shit.

The only way I see this making sense is if we've somehow sealed the deal for Harrison on the quiet?!

Is the hope that now we've signed a left back and Tete, that now Ricardo is coming back we've got the option for him or Castagne to play right mid?

It might be a wages thing. We are on the UEFA alert list, so maybe we need to make some space for his wages. With neither Soyuncu, nor Vestergaard moving on this month, I suspect that the wages/income ratio may be too high. But then, what do I know?

Vestergaard explains reason for staying at Leicester​

Jannik Vestergaard has told a Danish TV station that he wanted to leave Leicester City this month but was unable to because of personal reasons.
The 30-year-old has made 23 appearances for the club since joining from Southampton in the summer of 2021.
He told Danish TV2: “I have not turned down a move to Hertha Berlin or anybody else because of money. That is simply not true.
“I have a special situation in my family, where we are right now expecting our second child.
“If we had come to an agreement with another club earlier in the transfer window, then my wife would have been able to make the journey with me, but now we are very close to her giving birth, so she is not allowed to travel.
“I can’t leave my pregnant wife alone in England with our other child – and soon a baby – and obviously I don’t want to be away in the first months of my baby’s life. What man could do that?”

Is the hope that now we've signed a left back and Tete, that now Ricardo is coming back we've got the option for him or Castagne to play right mid?

If Ricardo is coming back i might have to bet on Shergar at Cheltenham festival while the odds are still good.

It might be a wages thing. We are on the UEFA alert list, so maybe we need to make some space for his wages. With neither Soyuncu, nor Vestergaard moving on this month, I suspect that the wages/income ratio may be too high. But then, what do I know?

Not sure why we'd be concerned about Uefa ffp. Domestic is different isn't it?

Vestergaard explains reason for staying at Leicester​

Jannik Vestergaard has told a Danish TV station that he wanted to leave Leicester City this month but was unable to because of personal reasons.
The 30-year-old has made 23 appearances for the club since joining from Southampton in the summer of 2021.
He told Danish TV2: “I have not turned down a move to Hertha Berlin or anybody else because of money. That is simply not true.
“I have a special situation in my family, where we are right now expecting our second child.
“If we had come to an agreement with another club earlier in the transfer window, then my wife would have been able to make the journey with me, but now we are very close to her giving birth, so she is not allowed to travel.
“I can’t leave my pregnant wife alone in England with our other child – and soon a baby – and obviously I don’t want to be away in the first months of my baby’s life. What man could do that?”

He could try the old methods such as the last shag he'll get for several years followed by a chicken madras for her. Works wonders, for getting that last shag. Baby still arrives when it's inconvenient.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4597
2Ipswich4593
3Leeds Utd4590
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4570
8Middlesbro4566