The hysterically annoying and totally unfounded, but traditional, Summer 2024 rumours thread.

How do you know how we will play?
From what I have read he will want to play an attacking style rather than a defensive style.
I am sure he will ask the players about the styles they are comfortable with and try and put together a suitable approach.

Because if we set up in the exact same way in the PL we will get a right good hiding.

We don't have KDH, Wilf as i've already said is not good enough to play as an 8 in the PL.

Apart from the evidence our own eyes witnessed last season.

He may have got more goals/assists than he has done before but there were also numerous time where we wasted opportunities because we had the wrong player in the wrong position.

The fact we've managed to re-sign him is great news, but he's not an advanced midfielder at all.

Apart from the evidence our own eyes witnessed last season.

He may have got more goals/assists than he has done before but there were also numerous time where we wasted opportunities because we had the wrong player in the wrong position.

The fact we've managed to re-sign him is great news, but he's not an advanced midfielder at all.
I'm not saying it's right or wrong to use him that way. I'm saying all the armchair punditry on here may, just may be bollocks.

Perhaps let's at least try to see if we can use him I'm a different way and get some goals and assists out him before dismissing it completely because some folk had an issue with rhe success of our last manager.

I'm not saying it's right or wrong to use him that way. I'm saying all the armchair punditry on here may, just may be bollocks.

Perhaps let's at least try to see if we can use him I'm a different way and get some goals and assists out him before dismissing it completely because some folk had an issue with rhe success of our last manager.
But isn't your armchair punditry equally as likely to be as much bollocks as anyone else?

To be honest, I'd rather we got him back to the player that would make the most/tackles interceptions in a season.

If we need a more advanced midfielder then we should look to bring one in.

Next season is almost certainly going to be a struggle for us so I believe we need round pegs in round holes.

We know he can do a job there, but I think it would be stretching it to say he excelled in that position and if you don't excel in the league below, chances are you won't excel at a higher level.

I had no issue with the successes of the last manager, he did a top job and I didn't want him to leave.

Doesn't stop it being blindingly obvious that Wilfred Ndidi is not a number 8, especially at PL level.

If by armchair pundit you actually mean watching every single home game and some away games and having an opinion based on that, then you might need to change your terminology.

Unless you’ve done it in the PL then it doesn’t count… fact.

Unless of course he does play there in the PL and does it,…

But isn't your armchair punditry equally as likely to be as much bollocks as anyone else?
Yes. Which is why I'm not saying he would definitely be shit in a more advanced position. Neither am I saying he will definitely be brilliant.

I too, watched every home game, most of them at the ground and every away game on the TV. That doesn't quality me to predict the future so has very little to do with anything.

All I'm saying is that having scored more goals and achieved more assists in a season playing in a more advanced role, it may be prudent to at least try him there in the PL. It really isn't that controversial.

Wish the ****ing season would start so I don’t have to wade through pages of hypothetical dogshit wibble like this

Get a ****ing grip, FFS
Mate, the season starting will only make it much worse. Like, much, much worse.

Mate, the season starting will only make it much worse. Like, much, much worse.

But at least it will be based on what is actually happening, and not what’s in your wibble-filled head

Will still get the complete and madness of The ****wit, and others - but will be a reflection of is seen, not what is imagined

Is Soule coming please? Thanks

I've got **** all idea of how you pronounce that so I'm either going with.....I can him calling or there's no Dana only Soule. Both are probably wrong.

Edit - at the vinegar strokes but likely to be blue balls due to asking price, according to twitter.

The question is....Who rated him at 50m?

The clue might just be in the Manager.

The fact is that he didn't make the Danish squad for the Euros, so maybe 50m is a typo and should read 5m.

P Pld Pts
1Brighton13
2Arsenal13
3Liverpool13
4Manchester C  13
5Aston Villa13
6Brentford13
7Manchester U13
8Newcastle13
9Bournemouth11
10Leicester11
11Nottm F11