The hysterically annoying and totally unfounded, but traditional, Summer 2024 rumours thread.

Used to play for MkDonalds, can’t say I’d be thrilled by that but it’s not like the club can get any dirtier short of being bought by the IDF

I don't care if it's 5p. Buying ****s from that stupid pub league is a ****ing stupid idea. It's not 1980.

So this lad from Juventus looks like it’s a goer. Expensive though - 30M the touted number.

He’s a left-footed, right winger. Bag of tricks.

The link with him and the silence on Fatawu has me a little concerned. Sure Fatawu is still signing, but a bit strange it’s taken this long.

Queue Fatawu announcement in 5,4,3…

So this lad from Juventus looks like it’s a goer. Expensive though - 30M the touted number.

He’s a left-footed, right winger. Bag of tricks.

The link with him and the silence on Fatawu has me a little concerned. Sure Fatawu is still signing, but a bit strange it’s taken this long.

Queue Fatawu announcement in 5,4,3…
Wasn’t Fatawu confirmed last week? I thought we’d already completed it as he did an interview saying how few opportunities he got at Sporting?

I am sure there would be no shortage of people on here who would happily drive him to any club in this country or even mainland Europe!

P Pld Pts
1Brighton13
2Arsenal13
3Liverpool13
4Manchester C  13
5Aston Villa13
6Brentford13
7Manchester U13
8Newcastle13
9Bournemouth11
10Leicester11
11Nottm F11