The Inner Circle

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you post your views in general public, don't expect everybody to agree with them. Last time I looked, we were a democracy, not an Orwellian society akin to 1984. I am not sure of the point of seeking approval of the senior members either. You are the ones giving them seniority by thinking like that. Just have a debate, have a laugh, enjoy chatting with the diverse nature of the LCFC fanbase...

I haven't seen anyone particularly abuse anyone, certainly not bullying anyway. You always get the 'You **** off, no you **** off' situations that come with differences of opinion, but as long as you have the ability to laugh at yourself, don't take it too seriously.

I think that this forum is one of the better ones I have been on. I have been on both the official LCFC forum and also the Rivals site, but none of them are a patch on this community.

What a knob :icon_roll

Better make sure I keep my one eyed monster covered in that case...

LeelaOrig2.jpg

Good afternoon!

Well, i have to admit i was a little pissed when i started the thread...having re-read my original it is probably a little harsh.

There is however, a thread of truth in it.

Some great posts on this topic and quite diverse opinions and suggestions.

You know what, you're right this forum is far better than others relating to LCFC, so for that reason i apologise for appearing to throw my toys out of the pram. That was the effect of alcohol, and i didn't mean it to seem like that.

Anyway i'm back posting with my tail firmly between my legs...

Sorry to anyone who i inadvertantly offended...

Good afternoon!

Well, i have to admit i was a little pissed when i started the thread...having re-read my original it is probably a little harsh.

You know what, you're right this forum is far better than others relating to LCFC, so for that reason i apologise for appearing to throw my toys out of the pram. That was the effect of alcohol, and i didn't mean it to seem like that.

Welcome back you **** :023:

Good afternoon!

Dont back track :icon_roll :icon_bigg

I was told, just the other week, that the thing about TB is that people are really nice to meet up with - away from the internet.

For the life of me I can not imagine this to be true. I think it would be like a modern reconstruction of Tom Brown's Schooldays: Melt's would be Flashman and he would make me fag for him, whipping my naked buttcks with his LCFC beach towel.

Good afternoon!

There is an element of truth in your original post, I have commented on it in the past. I am glad that you are still posting and you have nothing to apologise for to anybody on this forum. :icon_bigg :023: :icon_wink

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669