The Matty Fryatt appreciation thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Micky

Well done Matty! 31 goals. 23 years old. Still improving. You have been a superb this season and are one of the main reasons we have been promoted. Its time to say Well done Matty! You've been excellent!

We love you Matty, we do, we love you Matty, we do, oh Matty we love you!

Hope he can be on form for us again next season, as I think he is a very talented player, jsut hasn't performed at times in the past.

I hope he does get the golden boot this year though

I firmly believe that he will score goals if he is given the service. In the past he has had no supply line. Last season we were playing with full backs and central midfielders on the wing. This year he's had chances created for him.

Last edited:
Had his dips in form, not sure how hell do next season.

But for the first half of this season he was sensational, and scored 2 important goals today. Top stuff! :038::038::038:

He's done well in parts but I fear a ny competant striker would have scored as many if not more goals.

Well done Matty. A huge contribution this season. Also well done Stevie as well. The pair have done better than the individuals.

I still think Fryatt is utter toss.

Well done Steve Howard though, player of the season. :038:

Well done Matty! 31 goals. 23 years old. Still improving. You have been a superb this season and are one of the main reasons we have been promoted. Its time to say Well done Matty! You've been excellent!

He has but can he produce the good next season?

I still don't see how anyone can say a striker who has scored 30 goals in a season is shite. I don't care how many he has missed, there is not a single striker out there who scores every chance. He has more than produced the goods in League 1, the division we are in (for now!) and if he isn't good enough to make the step up in a team that is providing options then so be it, we will find that out. But I'm damn sure he deserves the chance without being called shit for performances this season.

Ridiculous.

I've alwys been a Matty Fryatt fan, and therefore classed by some here as a Blue Mongie, like I don't know what I'm talking about. Well, maybe that's true.

But what I see in Fryatt is an exceptional acceleration technique, and really fast feet, and great positional play, and footballing intelligence.

He has fast twitch muscle. It's good when matched with skill. And yes, he does zone out sometimes, and some of you think he's lazy. But it's taken a long time for this forum to accept Steve Howard. I'll be happy when you see the skill of Matty Fryatt, and appreciate it for what it is. He's pretty good.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669