The new "Things that piss you off" thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's about as good as it gets for me too.

I just whack a load of Bonjela or Anbesol on before eating or meetings so that i can get through it comfortably. They do seem to heal a bit quicker when you use these though.

I tend to get 2/3/4 at a time or in quick succession and when they go I get a week or 2 without any. Then it starts again...

A lady at work uses something called Iglu, one of the creams that puts a film over the top, and she says it's brilliant. None of those sort have really helped me though, mostly because I get them more on my tongue than anywhere else so it doesn't stay too long.

Have you kept a diary of what you eat, drink and otherwise put in your mouth in the lead up to getting them? That's how I identified Coke and chocolate Orange. No idea why those two things though.

BGT panels that give a triple yes vote to talentless people just because they are a cute seven year old.

Eventually reality will kick in for that little lad, their indulgence is setting him up for severe disappointment in his life.

BGT panels that give a triple yes vote to talentless people just because they are a cute seven year old.

Eventually reality will kick in for that little lad, their indulgence is setting him up for severe disappointment in his life.

I thought he was crap.

I thought he was crap.

You all really should stop putrefying your brains by watching this type of garbage

You all really should stop putrefying your brains by watching this type of garbage

Ture, although in my defence it was on in the background whilst I was ****ing...

Have you kept a diary of what you eat, drink and otherwise put in your mouth in the lead up to getting them? That's how I identified Coke and chocolate Orange. No idea why those two things though.

I'd thought about doing this a few times but never actually got round to it. I'm worried it'll be something i eat/drink a lot of - Chocolate, beer, Costa Coffee etc.

I'd thought about doing this a few times but never actually got round to it. I'm worried it'll be something i eat/drink a lot of - Chocolate, beer, Costa Coffee etc.

Would you rather that you kept suffering with ulcers or miss out on coffee/chocolate?? I know what I'd do...

The extended daylight hours. The light coming in to my bedroom at whatever god forsaken hour the sun decides to rise at keeps waking me. Yes I have closed the curtains.

The extended daylight hours. The light coming in to my bedroom at whatever god forsaken hour the sun decides to rise at keeps waking me. Yes I have closed the curtains.

Lined curtains.

Leicester Clock Tower is a wonderful piece of work by Joseph Goddard who was arguably Leicester's finest architect. So what pisses me off? Well it is not the fact that most people passing by rarely look at it - that is just a pity. What pisses me off is people with microphones shouting their religious opinions at me and distracting from one of Leicester's architectural gems.

Leicester Clock Tower is a wonderful piece of work by Joseph Goddard who was arguably Leicester's finest architect. So what pisses me off? Well it is not the fact that most people passing by rarely look at it - that is just a pity. What pisses me off is people with microphones shouting their religious opinions at me and distracting from one of Leicester's architectural gems.

Get yourself a megaphone, stand in front of them and shout them down

It pisses me off that they've got all that money and they still live like pigs.

My lilo was harder than John Holmes five hours ago.

Now it's softer than Walter.

I'm more angry about this than the FIFA corruption bollocks.

Diets.

I was feeding the dog last night and his Butchers Game and Ham Casserole looked lush. Real meat(ish). I was tempted.

People who have their mouth in 5th gear spouting total drivel, whilst their brain is very much in neutral.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669