The new "Things that piss you off" thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I swear I am going to kill if I hear one more shiny, pert, newly-qualified teacher pose another question with a bleedingly obvious answer. If I didn't know better I'd say they give B.Ed's to anybody just because they have a decent rack.

I swear I am going to kill if I hear one more shiny, pert, newly-qualified teacher pose another question with a bleedingly obvious answer.

I take it her question wasn't "how do you want me big boy?"

Level 70 of Bubble Blaster on Android.

Nine bastard days now :bang:

I take it her question wasn't "how do you want me big boy?"

Nope.

They include such gems as "do you have a school council?", "do you use APP?" and "do you have toilets?"

I think I may have misquoted one of those examples but it doesn't matter, it still stands as testament to the inability for most teachers (apprentice or otherwise) to do anything but state the ****ing obvious. And I'm in competition with these ****ing morons for bog standard jobs. And they are winning.

Christ.

And I've spent four hours trying to complete my Deputy application due tomorrow morning before I go for an informal visit but, like wanking when pissed, I just can't finish it off.

People with problems who insist on telling you about them. LIGARA.

People in passing often say things like 'All right?' kind of thing, as a form of greeting.

I'm very tempted sometimes to respond with 'well, as it happens my leg is giving me gyp, and I'm having more problems with my psoriasis on my arm. I've go to see the nurse about my swelling as well, but apart from that.....'

One day I will.

People in passing often say things like 'All right?' kind of thing, as a form of greeting. I'm very tempted sometimes to respond with 'well, as it happens my leg is giving me gyp, and I'm having more problems with my psoriasis on my arm. I've go to see the nurse about my swelling as well, but apart from that.....'

One day I will.

I tend to say this a lot i'm afaraid. An american friend of mine thinks it very funny and now always greets me in the same way. I think it may be a Leicester thing, has anyone heard it elsewhere?

People in passing often say things like 'All right?' kind of thing, as a form of greeting.

I'm very tempted sometimes to respond with 'well, as it happens my leg is giving me gyp, and I'm having more problems with my psoriasis on my arm. I've go to see the nurse about my swelling as well, but apart from that.....'

One day I will.

There was a presenter, now deceased, on TalkSport (or TalkRadio as was) called Mike Dickin who whenever he was asked how he was would always reply in a gruff, unfriendly tone, "My health is not in question."

Actually it was as the fat short of breath misery died relatively young.

I tend to say this a lot i'm afaraid. An american friend of mine thinks it very funny and now always greets me in the same way. I think it may be a Leicester thing, has anyone heard it elsewhere?

It definitely is not a 'Leicester thing', it's a UK thing

There was a presenter, now deceased, on TalkSport (or TalkRadio as was) called Mike Dickin who whenever he was asked how he was would always reply in a gruff, unfriendly tone, "My health is not in question."

Actually it was as the fat short of breath misery died relatively young.

"My health is not in question" was most often followed by "Now get on with it".

Your implied suggestion though that his health might have had something to do with his relatively young death is misleading; he was killed in a car crash.

Last edited:
To be fair i think he died in a car crash!

Your implied suggestion though that his health might have had something to do with his relatively young death is misleading; he was killed in a car crash.

My apologies, I forgot.

Although he was often *very* short of breath and certainly gave the indication that he wasn't a particularly healthy man.

Although he was often *very* short of breath and certainly gave the indication that he wasn't a particularly healthy man.

'Tis ture.

When you are deliberately excluded from discussions and its made obvious to you; nothing like making someone feel like crap is there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669