The new "Things that piss you off" thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bad timing pisses me off.

A couple of weeks ago I paid a £60 setup fee for a new server. Two days later they stopped charging setup fees.

This site will be moving onto the new server some time in the next few days. There is likely to be a couple of hours downtime. I expect some people will have DNS issues. That will piss me off too.

TLA's

Three letter abreviations, more the people using them, and expect everyone to know what they mean.

Jeff, what does DNS stand for?

today, so just ring impatient really

so go and try the usual suggestions of sex and curries. It wont help but might make you feel better. (But may be not Mrs B so perhaps I should keep quiet)

so go and try the usual suggestions of sex and curries. It wont help but might make you feel better. (But may be not Mrs B so perhaps I should keep quiet)

Tried everything to no avail. I'm lucky I'll get the summer holidays with it, but the sooner it comes the more I get, so am eager

TLA's

Three letter abreviations, more the people using them, and expect everyone to know what they mean.

Jeff, what does DNS stand for?

He is so pissed off now that he isn't able to answer.

Didn't help with mine, or make my wife happy.

She was expecting me to be in the hospital with her.

only 2% of babies arrive on their due date....
..god i'm bored...

Coming back from my holiday. Last week I felt excited, happy, warm, fit, happy, a litle drunk and entiretly alive, today I am a fat, grumpy lazy bastard.

The 0871 Odeon ticket booking line and all such automated voice recognition systems.

It ended with the machine pretending not to understand the volley of abuse I launched at it before telling the kids Day1 of the holiday is now cancelled.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669