The new "Things that piss you off" thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
We are blessed to live in an age where information and advice is readily available, either on the Internet, or through impartial agencies, details of which are sent through to the defendants I come up against on a daily basis.

So why the fudge do I have to waste my time explaining things to people who have got their knickers in a twist over matters, when they are more than perfectly capable of finding out the answers themselves, saving not only my time, but them the stress and upset that, at the end of the day, is entirely self-inflicted?

Grr.

We are blessed to live in an age where information and advice is readily available, either on the Internet, or through impartial agencies, details of which are sent through to the defendants I come up against on a daily basis.

So why the fudge do I have to waste my time explaining things to people who have got their knickers in a twist over matters, when they are more than perfectly capable of finding out the answers themselves, saving not only my time, but them the stress and upset that, at the end of the day, is entirely self-inflicted?

Grr.

tell them to GFGI :)

The 0871 Odeon ticket booking line and all such automated voice recognition systems.

It ended with the machine pretending not to understand the volley of abuse I launched at it before telling the kids Day1 of the holiday is now cancelled.

You know you can book online right?

You know you can book online right?

No, you can not use your points towards a family ticket online.

The manager didn't even know what to do after I phoned him directly thanks to 'Say No To 0870'.

But all of this pales into insignificance compared to the annoyance of ****S who can not last two ****ing hours without stuffing ****ing crisps into their ****ing faces, rustling ****ing sweet papers and slurping ****ing Coke through ****ing straws.

My hatred and loathing of people increases exponentially with every visit to the cinema.

The manager didn't even know what to do after I phoned him directly thanks to 'Say No To 0870'.

But all of this pales into insignificance compared to the annoyance of ****S who can not last two ****ing hours without stuffing ****ing crisps into their ****ing faces, rustling ****ing sweet papers and slurping ****ing Coke through ****ing straws.

My hatred and loathing of people increases exponentially with every visit to the cinema.

How was Horrid Henry?

If something causes you so much pain, why do it?
If you really want to go that badly, go at a less busy time (or was it 2 4 1 Wednesday?)
Or maybe you're just a masochist? ;)

These emails piss me off:

This is an automatically generated notification from the email security service that handles mail for "rawlinscollege.org.uk".

A message sent by you has triggered a filtering rule. Full details are as follows:

ID: 1044998876
Subject: 'Reply to thread 'The new "Things that piss you off" thread''
Date: Mon, 25 Jul 2011 10:45:18 +0100

The following 1 rule(s) were triggered:

Rule 'EMBC RULE - Block rude words in subject': [SUBJECT: Subject 'Reply to thread 'The new "Things that piss you off" thread'' matches dictionary(s) 'Rude word list (regex)']. Action: Quarantine email and alert sender.

Roadworks, road closures, diversions and the total cnuts who put more roadworks on the diversion route. They have no grasp on reality at all.
Very cross.

He may be having problems logging on to the site and can't access the thread..........

:038::038::038: Spot on. Saw Potter with Maniac Jr a couple of weeks back and behind us were three lads who, for the first twenty minutes after they turned up (approximately the 15th-35th minutes of the film, the ****s) didn't stop once with their crisps, popcorn, bags of sweets, drinks and so on. The instruction to 'stop making so much ****ing noise' seemed to work. Try it in conjunction with throwing their remaining crisps into an empty row of seats.

Instructions painted on road lanes as if you are going to read the closest word first.

eg.: approaching the toll booths on the M50 (Ireland):

STOP

TO

PREPARE

and on the ring road round Galway:
TURN

RIGHT

NO

Keylite Windows, Keylite Windows employees and their ****ing bollocks blinds.

Seven ****ing blinds this year have broken - and the latest replacement is two ****ing inches too ****ing short. ****ing arsehole bastard ****ing spermycunts.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669