The new "Things that piss you off" thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

bocadillo

Water Gypsy
My mum has apparently threw away my voting card.

Cheers

You don't need it. Just go along to your Polling Station and state your address and name.

Last edited:

Matt_B

County council application form. If anyone wants to see the most poorly designed, impossible to complete word document I am happy to upload so you can all share the pain.

Han

Mouth ulcers. I've suffered with them since I was a kid. It's getting a little anoying now that I actually have to talk to people at work.

Last edited:

Bobbins

Slow overtaking lorries! Was on a dual carriageway earlier and got stuck behind one for about 3 miles!

From Gradel to Grave

Mouth ulcers. I've suffered with them since I was a kid. It's getting a little anoying now that I actually have to talk to people at work.

Assuming you're talking about apthous ulcers. I get these too. I get them a great deal actually.

I'd always thought everyone got them until I mentioned it to a few people and many had never heard of them.

I went to the doctor earlier this year to have my blood taken and check whether I was short of anything but I wasn't.

With me the worst thing is dental hygiene. I can't use mouthwash because it gives me ulcers. I have sensitive teeth so am using sensodyne and have to accept the risk of ulcers even though I rinse thoroughly afterwards.

I've got some coming on now and I know it's going to be awful come early next week. :icon_sad:

Cate Fox

I used anbesol (sp?) years ago when I went through a stage of getting mouth ulcers...

bocadillo

Water Gypsy

Matt_B

Assuming you're talking about apthous ulcers. I get these too. I get them a great deal actually.

I'd always thought everyone got them until I mentioned it to a few people and many had never heard of them.

I went to the doctor earlier this year to have my blood taken and check whether I was short of anything but I wasn't.

With me the worst thing is dental hygiene. I can't use mouthwash because it gives me ulcers. I have sensitive teeth so am using sensodyne and have to accept the risk of ulcers even though I rinse thoroughly afterwards.

I've got some coming on now and I know it's going to be awful come early next week. :icon_sad:

I get them on my tongue in a weak spot. my triggers that I have found are full coca cola (diet is fine) and chocolate Orange. it is a nightmare if it sets off now I have to talk all day every day. nothing touches them including prescription hydrochloride

Han

Tried liquid anbesol. I've tried most things through the years.

Not bad at numbing the pain.

That's about as good as it gets for me too.

I just whack a load of Bonjela or Anbesol on before eating or meetings so that i can get through it comfortably. They do seem to heal a bit quicker when you use these though.

I tend to get 2/3/4 at a time or in quick succession and when they go I get a week or 2 without any. Then it starts again...

A lady at work uses something called Iglu, one of the creams that puts a film over the top, and she says it's brilliant. None of those sort have really helped me though, mostly because I get them more on my tongue than anywhere else so it doesn't stay too long.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669