The new "Things that piss you off" thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Twats on Facebook today.

"Wonderful, wonderful, wonderful! What a wedding! Kate is a fitting princess indeed."

And several more comments of the same ilk.

What does she mean by "what a wedding"? Can anybody who watched enlightened me as to what happened at this wedding that doesn't happen at others?

I havent posted on facebook about it, but it was a nice thing to watch... I generally dont have anything against William and Harry, as they seem the most "in touch" with what is going on in the world. She looked perty, the dress was nice, the ceremony was a bit too religious, but ho hum.

I havent posted on facebook about it, but it was a nice thing to watch... I generally dont have anything against William and Harry, as they seem the most "in touch" with what is going on in the world. She looked perty, the dress was nice, the ceremony was a bit too religious, but ho hum.

Yeah, Spion mentioned it in another thread:icon_wink

I don't think they're remotely in touch. How can they be? I have a huge problem with the fact that William will one day be head of state having done nothing more to earn it than being born. The sooner we get rid of the ridiculous institution the better, in my opinion.

I don't have an issue with people watching it. I didn't do so myself, but horses for courses and all that. People gushing over it really did annoy me though. Acting as though they know the useless sods. One idiot decided to tell the world that she felt "very British today". I did ask what nationality she normally feels like, but she hasn't responded.

I don't find the weddings of family or friends remotely exciting, so I certainly won't take any interest in two strangers getting wed. But I do understand that not everybody feels that way. I was in Coventry city centre this morning (trying to escape to Leicester as it happened, but I'd forgotten it was a bank holiday and that the buses wouldn't get me there) and there were people sitting outside watching it on a big screen. Why? If you want to watch it stay at home where it's warm. I was willing it to rain, but unfortunately it remained dry.

Last edited:
I generally dont have anything against William and Harry

I do. Like all Bluebloods, they're nauseating, inbred parasites.
If they were so 'in touch' they'd renounce their inheritance and work towards dismantling the disgusting, anachronistic establishment that they belong to by happenstance of their DNA

Don't have a problem with them. Were I in their position I'd carry on having swan on toast and peasant souffle too.

I loathe the simpering turds who think they offer something to modern British society.

Being useless.

Hadn't got round to booking me train ticket to Manchester after the game tomorrow, cos for some reason I can't log into my eastcoasttrains account cos it reckons I'm typing in the wrong password, yet when I keep trying to get it to send me via email a new password using the 'forgot password' linky, whjen i try and put the new password in it won't recognise it.

And now trying agasin to do it tonight instead of getting it dirt cheap if I'm going it gonna cost me almost £20.

PFFFT!

So I'm not going and am going home after the game instead. Least it means I've not to do drag loads of stuff around with me at the match!

The smoke alarm under my flat. Listen you ****, there's no smoke. There was no smoke the first thirteen times you went off. Shut the ****ing **** up.

The smoke alarm under my flat. Listen you ****, there's no smoke. There was no smoke the first thirteen times you went off. Shut the ****ing **** up.
Turns out it's a heat alarm. I've removed the twatting thing now. Did anyone else notice the temperature in Leicester reach 54C today?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669