The Reborn Foreign Football Thread

I loved one of the commentators saying “well that’s what happens when your league is so uneven. That sort of result never happens in the premier league”

I loved one of the commentators saying “well that’s what happens when your league is so uneven. That sort of result never happens in the premier league”
well to be fair no one has beaten anyone by double figures in the Prem

5305429A-10C1-4EDF-BD3D-C7C49ACB9516.png
Little baby Jesus has scored for Crotone. Is it a miracle?

Absolutely bizarre. On one of the clips I saw the ref just pretends to write something in his notebook for about thirty seconds trying to play it cool.

Absolutely bizarre. On one of the clips I saw the ref just pretends to write something in his notebook for about thirty seconds trying to play it cool.
He’d clearly lost it and didn’t know what he as doing. I liked the bit where the manager ran down the tunnel, as he thought they’d won, only to have to be fetched back out again.

Blaarev Blaarev Maybe we’ll play these in next years Champions League!

So refreshing that they won it. Now I know how Palace/Soton/Watford/etc/etc supporters felt for us and cheered us on during the 15/16 season.

We’ve actually played them at their place, North of the Arctic Circle, in a preseason friendly back in the days of Craig Levein.

There will probably be an exodous of their best players now. One has already gone; Jens Petter Hauge to AC Milan just after they met in the EL qualifiers a few weeks ago.

Went there for the pre-season game a few years back. Lovely friendly club. Rained a lot though and never really got dark.

Getting booked for taking time to score a goal

Showing some football ignorance here - in that, what warrants a yellow? Surely it's effectively the same as a 'keeper not picking the ball up until a striker lollops over to them when the 'keeper's team is winning?

Showing some football ignorance here - in that, what warrants a yellow? Surely it's effectively the same as a 'keeper not picking the ball up until a striker lollops over to them when the 'keeper's team is winning?
He was booked for being a ****.

Pretty sure that's not listed with exactly those words in the handbook
ungentlemanly conduct is a bookable offence and I suppose you could say that was ungentlemanly but I wouldn't have booked him for it, if the ball was in play you can do what you like with it within the laws of the game

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4494
2Leeds Utd4490
3Ipswich4389
4Southampton4484
5West Brom4472
6Norwich City4472
7Hull City4469
8Coventry City4363
9Middlesbro4463
10Preston 4463