The Reborn Foreign Football Thread

bocadillo

Water Gypsy
you still let him in the building then go through proper disciplinary channels
Why? They could suspend pending investigation and send him away. There is no reason that a disciplinary process could not take place without him entering the premises.

Skitzo

Why? They could suspend pending investigation and send him away. There is no reason that a disciplinary process could not take place without him entering the premises.
suspend someone for wearing the wrong clothing? he'd have even more cause to sue

bocadillo

Water Gypsy
suspend someone for wearing the wrong clothing? he'd have even more cause to sue
I don't for one moment think that the problem is as straightforward as you seem to believe. I'm addressing only the point of him being denied access to the premises; I believe that an employer has the right to do that if circumstances dictate.

parafox

Did anyone watch the Copa Libertadores final last night? The football itself was pretty turgid, but the amount they care about it (with all the fighting and cards that come with it) make it an exciting watch. One of the managers got sent off for trying to waste time, after which the other team immediately scored the winner at 90+8. Lovely stuff

Blaarev

We need a dirty midfielder, don’t we? Here is one:

parafox

If anyone fancies watching a match with some fans the club world cup final is on BBC. Still, a 5 minute pause after the first goal to look at the dinky little screen and incorrectly rule it out for offside. Such is modern football.

Premier League

P Pld Pts
1Manchester City2559
2Manchester Utd2549
3Leicester2549
4West Ham Utd2545
5Chelsea2543
6Liverpool2540
7Everton2440
8Aston Villa2336
9Tottenham 2436
10Leeds Utd2535