The Reborn Foreign Football Thread

It's certainly less unsporting than that arse who ran over to get in his face. Maybe you should have been doing a better job Mr Defender?

And no, with the ball in play I wouldn't book him either, and neither can I see any interpretation of the laws of the game that says I should

He wouldn’t caution him if he’d taken the ball into the corner and just stood there wasting time, so I don’t see why he should do so for doing what he did? Doesn’t make sense to me.

Is there a possibility that he was booked for something other than delaying the game?

Some are suggesting he was booked for his part in the afters, which is equally nonsense because he was trying to avoid it.
Do we know for certain that the goal was given, for instance? If he made a call which distracted the backpasser or the keeper, he could have been booked for ungentlemanly conduct or subsequently for delaying the restart.

I'm just trying to make sense of a very odd situation.

Do we know for certain that the goal was given, for instance? If he made a call which distracted the backpasser or the keeper, he could have been booked for ungentlemanly conduct or subsequently for delaying the restart.

I'm just trying to make sense of a very odd situation.
The goal counted, Bremen went up the other end and scored. Game finished 2-1.

In what possible way?
you are refusing to let him train based on him not actually doing anything wrong, he has arrived to work to go in and get changed into his training kit and they have refused to let him enter the building because of the shirt he was wearing so are refusing to let him do his job

you are refusing to let him train based on him not actually doing anything wrong, he has arrived to work to go in and get changed into his training kit and they have refused to let him enter the building because of the shirt he was wearing so are refusing to let him do his job
Maybe he broke their dress code?

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leeds Utd3882
2Leicester3882
3Ipswich3881
4Southampton3776
5West Brom3967
6Norwich City3961
7Coventry City3860
8Hull City3859
9Preston 3859