The Revolution may be over?!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tell us about the demise of the Tooting Popular Front instead. It's got to be better than Macky and spionfox's cottaging exploits

Too right Virkie, I'd be rubbish at cottaging, there's no way I'd have the length to poke it through the glory hole.

Wasn't the TPF ran by somebody called Foxy?

No it wasn't, years of cider abuse has destroyed your memory.

no no no, cider is very good for you. I heard YV say that every time she gets a prick in her hand she puts it in cider.

no no no, cider is very good for you. I heard YV say that every time she gets a prick in her hand she puts it in cider.

Bulmers will rot your guts. Fact.

I still drink it from time to time though.

Bulmers will rot your guts. Fact.

I still drink it from time to time though.

I used to buy shit loads of cider from a farm outside Bristol. It looked and tasted like bathwater, but seemed OK after the fourth pint was downed

Last edited:
I find it hard to believe that any of the previous board have had a 'Road to Damascus' experience and are now going to put their hands in their pockets and pay more for the club than they could have done last season. If MM sacks MA now then he is only behaving true to type. When the only Pompey manager who gave him success stood up to him he went, only to be reinstated to keep the club in the Prem. MM promptly sold the club. Given all my misgivings about MM he his still better than the previous unambitious board. MM at least wants us in the Prem if only to maximise his profit when he sells the club to the Russian Mafia, I just fear that his ego might get in the way.

This post says it all.

What short memories some people have.

The history of the previous few regimes was a mix of a) those who had personal resources but were unwilling to throw them at Leicester City - quite understandable too ; b) those who did not have significant personal resources but loved the kudos of being directors of the club; c) those who recognised that the club was going down the pan and set out to find a rich benefactor.

The only surprising thing is that a reasonably rich benefactor actually materialised. Anyone remotely aware of football knew that there was a downside to Milan - and that for the totally unaware is his somewhat patchy judgement on who he hires. However, it's beyond reason to see how anyone with the club's interests at heart could even contemplate going back to the dead hand management of the past.

Tell us about the demise of the Tooting Popular Front instead. It's got to be better than Macky and spionfox's cottaging exploits

Never been a Fulham fan so I wouldn't know about that.

Not sure I've been here long enough yet to tell you what I think. Desert Fox is a tosser though.

Macky - your avatar is a delight.

What was this thread about originally? :102:
Uh-oh, here comes Virkie Fox!

Let's ask a question though - what sensible person would go and live on a rock in the North Sea?

Exactly. He can safely be ignored, everyone....

:icon_wink Hello Big Bro

Wasn't the old stick that used to call him "Foxy" Nana Moon from Eastenders?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669