The Revolution may be over?!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dunc

Sorry for another thread on this, but this is slightly different and albeit I've not gone through the other threads on MA & MM i don't think this has been mentioned.

As far as MM goes, there is apparently a general feeling of distrust and dislike of MM in the club and rumours coming out of the boardroom appear to be indicating that a group of investors, headed by an ex board member are going to make a bid to buy out MM in the not too distant future.

Ex board members, senior members of staff and the majority of the footballing side have all come to the realisation that MM's manner of running LCFC is not what they feel is right for the future of the club. This was the major worry at the time of the takeover and the past few months have revealed MM as a man who cannot be worked with in any way.

MA was out on his ear by the end of the week if we hadn't won against Watford, is likely to go over the next few weeks unless he wins every game. In essence MM is waiting for an opportune time to get rid, as contrary to the public statements of a good relationship, MA & MM do not get along.

Like it or not, the club is not any healthier behind the scenes atmosphere wise than before MM came, in most cases it is far worse.

I know some of you will question any motives to get rid of MM and my sources, some know where I've got this from, but I thought it was worth posting.

Unless we win 10 on the trot expect MA to go and some 'yes' man to come in to manage MM's selections and players. In addition, expect a bid to made which will no doubt make the papers at some point even if it is supposed to be behind closed doors.

Last edited:
Great... FFS i'm sick of all this.

Sorry for another thread on this, but this is slightly different and albeit I've not gone through the other threads on MA & MM i don't think this has been mentioned.

snip.....

You know what? After all of the gossip, speculation etc there is perhaps only one person I would trust to give an insight into what is really going on. This person has the interests of the club at heart - this is beyond dispute - and he knows Milan fairly well too.

The person, Alan Birchenall. If anything is going on that would be to the detriment of our club you can be sure that the Birch would bitterly oppose it. Anyone drinking at his pub today feel like asking a few questions?!

Load of balls. No one knows what is going on between MM and MA except them two.
This is just more speculation from a negative follower that enjoys trying to stir things up.
This is the kind of follower we could do without.

You know what? After all of the gossip, speculation etc there is perhaps only one person I would trust to give an insight into what is really going on. This person has the interests of the club at heart - this is beyond dispute - and he knows Milan fairly well too.

The person, Alan Birchenall. If anything is going on that would be to the detriment of our club you can be sure that the Birch would bitterly oppose it. Anyone drinking at his pub today feel like asking a few questions?!

Birch is paid by the club, the days of him saying anything are long gone.

Is there a moan-in tonight? Should be interesting to hear Birch try and put a positive spin on all this.

Birch is paid by the club, the days of him saying anything are long gone.

He is also blue to the core.

Anyway, nothing untoward is going to happen because we are starting a 10 match unbeaten run at this very moment :)

The Birch won't open his mouth as it would be curtains for him also,"Medical Grounds"Non Football related Blah Blah"you know the story...........

Pardon the pun, but have we let "A Fox into the Chicken Coop"?

As far as MM goes, there is apparently a general feeling of distrust and dislike of MM in the club and rumours coming out of the boardroom appear to be indicating that a group of investors, headed by an ex board member are going to make a bid to buy out MM in the not too distant future.

Ex board members, senior members of staff and the majority of the footballing side have all come to the realisation that MM's manner of running LCFC is not what they feel is right for the future of the club. This was the major worry at the time of the takeover and the past few months have revealed MM as a man who cannot be worked with in any way.

MA was out on his ear by the end of the week if we hadn't won against Watford, is likely to go over the next few weeks unless he wins every game. In essence MM is waiting for an opportune time to get rid, as contrary to the public statements of a good relationship, MA & MM do not get along.

Like it or not, the club is not any healthier behind the scenes atmosphere wise than before MM came, in most cases it is far worse.

I know some of you will question any motives to get rid of MM and my sources, some know where I've got this from, but I thought it was worth posting.

Unless we win 10 on the trot expect MA to go and some 'yes' man to come in to manage MM's selections and players. In addition, expect a bid to made which will no doubt make the papers at some point even if it is supposed to be behind closed doors.

good post Dunc ,the MM and MA bit is bang on

The buy-out will not happen mate MM would make more money out of the club getting to the prem Than any buy-out could offer him IMO

Where were they 12 months ago?

Exactly, we all knew what we would get with MM, some it bad, and some of it totally unexpected. The so called locals sniffing around now had their chance the same time as MM and blew it. End of story as far as that's concerned IMO. As for the shenanigins now MM is in charge, I'm afraid it is not unexpected.

Mayybe this exclusive should also be placed into its very own thread but, in the interest of tidyness, we'll keep all the exclusives together.
Milan Mandaric is from the planet Zog. He was sent to destroy the world but fell in love with football. He is to replace ALL the LCFC backroom staff with a super computer and the team with little green men from his home planet.
REMEMBER, YOU HEARD IT HERE FIRST!

Last edited:
Reading are being touted for near to £100M, and look where they were a few years back. Getting into the prem will / should triple the value of the club, and as Newts said another buyout is not going to give MM that sort of return back on his money.

Of course they are!

What investment do they have in mind this time - a couple of grand? Plus ten bob from the FT?

I wouldn't pretend to know about the details of the alleged MM/MA conflict, but I am confident that the idea of a coup led by an "ex board member" is garbage. The people concerned have had their chances before; not shown any evidence of being willing/ capable of serious investment....and that's why they were happy to let Milan take total ownership.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4597
2Ipswich4593
3Leeds Utd4590
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4570
8Middlesbro4566