The RIP Thread

Another one who was jabbed and died suddenly. I went school with Lucy Taberer who was one of the first to die from the jab even Dr John Campbell who was firmly pro vax is now speaking out
I don’t think you’ll get much engagement here to be honest, probably better off on Twitter or Facebook if you need someone to talk to.

I don’t think you’ll get much engagement here to be honest, probably better off on Twitter or Facebook if you need someone to talk to.
Bit unfair. I'm on both of those & it's polluted by enough brainless cock handlers as it is.

I'd recommend ****.com as a viable alternative. Or tinfoil.org

Although you have be in awe of people who can devise a murderous vaccine that kills people but manages to delay it for 3 years after the first dose in order to alleviate suspicion.

Steve Wright btw, was an enormous fat bastard these days rather than the skinny geeezer us old guys remember from the 80s. If you're looking for the cause of death of an 18 stone 69 year old I reckon I might have a vague notion where to look first.

Where’s that nobber to come along and say he was double jabbed, or summat

Stan Bowles.

I remember him, always playing for QPR, always seemed to be scoring great goals. Back when football was great.
He was only 75.

Stan Bowles.

I remember him, always playing for QPR, always seemed to be scoring great goals. Back when football was great.
He was only 75.
One of those players you don't get in Britain anymore & probably never will again. Just a natural.

Can't remember who it was but one of his managers said in an interview I read " You couldn't coach a player like Stan. You just give him the ball & see what he does "

There certainly was some entertainers , football wise, in the 70’s.

Pity we had an English manager that didn’t go with mavericks.

Does much change?

I remember him scoring all four goals in a 2-2 against Villa
Solid, reliable old school centre half. Left a fair few stud marks on centre forwards in his time. Would have quite liked to have seen him in a city shirt at the time.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4494
2Leeds Utd4590
3Ipswich4389
4Southampton4484
5West Brom4472
6Norwich City4472
7Hull City4469
8Coventry City4363
9Middlesbro4463
10Preston 4463