The Safe House returns

Status
Not open for further replies.
I need a place to relax and get over today.
My finger is throbbing still from where I got bit by a dog earlier today.

Not got rabies though so I am not contagious.

Trying to escape from the Owls but know that out and about I am bound to bump into some. So this Fox has gone to ground.

I need a place to relax and get over today.
My finger is throbbing still from where I got bit by a dog earlier today.

Not got rabies though so I am not contagious.

Trying to escape from the Owls but know that out and about I am bound to bump into some. So this Fox has gone to ground.
Sounds dangerously like football talk MoFo. Tell us about how your radio works in various parts of Yorkshire again.

Bols with a touch of arsenic please, Maws!

Last edited:
I love the new Twitter plug-in here, allows me to get to know our contributers better. I've spent the morning reading Mawsley's blog and watching Macky's DJ session. Great stuff.

I'm nearly safe.

Have some of your fans coaches got directional problems Rhydal? Just that I was in Rotherham (who were away at Cheltenham) earlier about 12-30 or 1pm time and there were 3 coaches with Police surrounding them outside a pub just around the corner from Rotherham's new ground. Hillsborough was probably a good 8+ miles away. I think the coaches origins were not far from you.

Last edited:
Have some of your fans coaches got directional problems Rhydal? Just that I was in Rotherham (who were away at Cheltenham) earlier about 12-30 or 1pm time and there were 3 coaches with Police surrounding them outside a pub just around the corner from Rotherham's new ground. Hillsborough was probably a good 8+ miles away. I think the coaches origins were not far from you.

They were probably told by the police to stop off there instead of going to a pub in Sheffield.

Status
Not open for further replies.

P Pld Pts
1Liverpool615
2Manchester C  614
3Arsenal614
4Chelsea613
5Aston Villa512
6Fulham611
7Newcastle611
8Brighton69
9Nottm F69