The spionfox talks to himself "Things that make spionfox happy" thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: The iPods vs bog standard MP3 players thread.

You should have got an iPod!! :icon_lol:

Despite all my objections I still have a burning desire to get one. But I'll wait until I have an old PC that I can put copies of all my MP3's on and use that solely for the iPod. Just in case iTunes buggers up my MP3 collection and renders them unusable on anything else that is :)

Well it hasn't done so far on mine. Why not get yourself an external hard drive and use that as a backup for your music collection .... If it's worth keeping then it's worth backing up ... I use itunes all the time and have never lost a single file through it. It's simple and straightforward to use and basically does what it says on the tin. I even use it for creating audio cds and ripping stuff from existing cds as I think it does a much better job, far easier than Windows.

Well it hasn't done so far on mine. Why not get yourself an external hard drive and use that as a backup for your music collection .... If it's worth keeping then it's worth backing up ... I use itunes all the time and have never lost a single file through it. It's simple and straightforward to use and basically does what it says on the tin. I even use it for creating audio cds and ripping stuff from existing cds as I think it does a much better job, far easier than Windows.

I'm getting *really* tempted.

In the words of Marshall, "somebody help me....."

I'm getting *really* tempted.

In the words of Marshall, "somebody help me....."

Explain where the temptation is coming from SF, what has a WankPod got over your Creative player?

Explain where the temptation is coming from SF, what has a WankPod got over your Creative player?

Mainly because it has a bigger screen, is slimmer and frankly looks sexier.

I'm so shallow, fancy craving those things rather than judging on performance alone!

Mainly because it has a bigger screen, is slimmer and frankly looks sexier.

I'm so shallow, fancy craving those things rather than judging on performance alone!

Hmmm, unless you're watching videos (which is impractical on a portable device) then who gives a **** what size the screen is?
Slimmer? Fractionally depending on the models you're comparing.
Sexier? Apple are undoubtedly genii at getting consumers to turn their brains into mush.

Unfortunately my mind is made up & I'm a bullish ****, if Apple came out with an iPod that gave you a blow job inbetween tracks I would find fault with it.

if Apple came out with an iPod that gave you a blow job inbetween tracks I would find fault with it.

Inanimate objects don't swallow do they.

(I've got half a mind to change my sig again!)

Re: Things that make you happy

Binatone SatNav - crap name. cheap price, great little SatNav.

Well chuffed.

Not quite so chuffed. Going home tonight from The Walkers and it told me to go around a Crescent and then back on to the road I was already on!. Bleeding thing.

Not quite so chuffed. Going home tonight from The Walkers and it told me to go around a Crescent and then back on to the road I was already on!. Bleeding thing.

I cannot imagine why anybody who is in their right mind would ever entertain the idea of having a satnav.

I cannot imagine why anybody who is in their right mind would ever entertain the idea of having a satnav.

I'm sure they can he a help. Strange town, alternative route if road closed etc.

Trouble with satnavs is people become to reliant on them. Like the ambulance driver ending up over 100 mile away.

Common sense, out the fecking window.......

:icon_lol: It helps you find where you are going?

What like reading a map or looking at road signs?

****ed if I'd ever have a little bit of plastic telling me where to drive **** that, women are bad enough putting you off constantly blabbering crap.

What like reading a map or looking at road signs?

****ed if I'd ever have a little bit of plastic telling me where to drive **** that, women are bad enough putting you off constantly blabbering crap.

You can even download a 'sexy' voice if you want ;)

We've currently got John Cleese on ours - he's funny the first time

(you can get out now, but I'm not going to carry your bags, from now you're on your own...)

You can even download a 'sexy' voice if you want

and funny ones too

Can you download one that will apologize and go quiet when I shout at it to shut the **** up?
Is there one that will squeel & beg for mercy as I smash it to pieces with a wheel brace?

The very thought of it has made a bit of sick gather at the back of my throat.

Have you tried to drive to get her to say dirty stuff?

"Oh, you're going up a no entry street"
"pull off here"

Status
Not open for further replies.

P Pld Pts
1Liverpool512
2Manchester C  412
3Aston Villa512
4Chelsea510
5Arsenal410
6Newcastle510
7Brighton48