The Weather Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Last edited:
In an almost unforeseeable turn, spion wasn't making a sex joke (i think) :icon_lol: He had this shocking hat on at a chilly evening game at city once thats become the stuff of legend. Theres a thread about it somewhere complete with pic if you can be arsed to find it. Edit - here ya go http://www.talkingballs.co.uk/showthread.php?goto=newpost&t=26500&highlight=hat
:icon_redf:icon_redf ha ha there goes me and my dirty mind again i never thought it would be an actual hat cheers tedfoxxx ps . Id wear it :icon_wink

:icon_redf:icon_redf ha ha there goes me and my dirty mind again i never thought it would be an actual hat cheers tedfoxxx ps . Id wear it :icon_wink

You might look good in it. :icon_wink

I think spion said that he had burned it :icon_lol:

To be honest she would look better than me in it. It's a birds hat make no mistake about that.

No, the steward said he would turn a blind eye if my missus set light to it.

It will make a reappearance sometime around late November.

:038: If i see it i will come and say hello.

Last edited by a moderator:
To be honest she would look better than me in it. It's a birds hat make no mistake about that. No, the steward said he would turn a blind eye if my missus set light to it. It will make a reappearance sometime around late November.
ha ha ill keep my eye out for it then you cant sit that far away from me must be in the kop ? :icon_bigg

You won't be able to miss it :icon_bigg SK4, row F. Will you be wearing something easily identifiable as well? :icon_wink
you must be near the corner flag then ? bound to see you then sk3 few rows back - wont be able to miss that bad boy ! Suprised ive never seen it b4 ! :icon_bigg

you must be near the corner flag then ? bound to see you then sk3 few rows back - wont be able to miss that bad boy ! Suprised ive never seen it b4 ! :icon_bigg

More or less behind the 18 yard line and just in front of the disabled box.

Wouldn't matter if I was in the North stand though when I wear that hat!!

More or less behind the 18 yard line and just in front of the disabled box.

Wouldn't matter if I was in the North stand though when I wear that hat!!

Just in front of the disabled box and I bet you stand up most of the game just to see them off! You are a heartless bastard sometimes Spion

Last edited:
Just in front of the disabled box and I bet you stand up most of the game just to see them off! You are a heartless bastard sometimes Spion

Glenn Hoddle reckoned they were bad in a previous life so I'm making sure they don't have it too easy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

P Pld Pts
1Liverpool615
2Manchester C  614
3Arsenal614
4Chelsea613
5Aston Villa613
6Fulham611
7Newcastle611
8Tottenham 610
9Brighton69