The Weather Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tornado warning for NW Leic

Very windy here - but sunny too, so when the wind drops for a while it's quite warm.

We just had a very light sprinkling of rain, which is noteworthy here outside the monsoon season (July/August). It actually brought the temperature down below 100F...

We just had a very light sprinkling of rain, which is noteworthy here outside the monsoon season (July/August). It actually brought the temperature down below 100F...

Do you mind me asking what you do for a living over there DF?

Love it, Lako. I hadn't ever envisioned leaving Britain, maybe not even Leicester, and Tucson couldn't be more different. But it's a fantastic place and after six and a half years I feel completely at home here. The only things I miss are my family and friends, and the footie.

Are you glad you moved over there? Always looked upon that part of America as preferable.

Behave yourself,don't come the World Traveller with us..we all know that you consider Ashby-De-La-Zouch exotic

Love it, Lako. I hadn't ever envisioned leaving Britain, maybe not even Leicester, and Tucson couldn't be more different. But it's a fantastic place and after six and a half years I feel completely at home here. The only things I miss are my family and friends, and the footie.

Was it difficult to arrange and get the Visa? What is the job market like in that area currently, Im trying to get as many ideas on countries to move to as possible.

Always sounds nice when you talk about the place to be fair.

Status
Not open for further replies.

P Pld Pts
1Liverpool615
2Manchester C  614
3Arsenal614
4Chelsea613
5Aston Villa613
6Fulham611
7Newcastle611
8Tottenham 610
9Brighton69