The Weather Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nice weather isn't lasting much longer apparently. I don't think huge amounts of rain is being forecast, just more cloud and cooler temps.

just saw a whole bunch of lobsters at fosse park.. when will people learn to use suncream

Looking out of the window is pure torture.

just saw a whole bunch of lobsters at fosse park.. when will people learn to use suncream

At our Football tourno last weekend, one gent had a long sleeve, crew neck, cerise shirt on.
By the end of the day his large, bald head had a serious colour clash with his shirt!!

you watch it rain all of next week as I have a week off... :(
me too cate ! I'm off camping to ! I dont have much luck with the weather when im off .
Have you seen the forecast last time i looked it was on the way . Its got to be better than sitting at work with no aircon tho .

Returning to normal temps by Saturday with unsettled weather on its way.

The nights wont be so humid, apart from MK's house where its always sticky.

What I want to know is, people are always complaining how old people can't afford to heat their house in the winter, what about me affording all this sodding electicity for fans in the summer! Old people are just about comfortable in this heat (I hate to think how short Boc's shorts are now!) so get them to donate to me!

Status
Not open for further replies.

P Pld Pts
1Liverpool615
2Manchester C  614
3Arsenal614
4Chelsea613
5Aston Villa613
6Fulham611
7Newcastle611
8Tottenham 610
9Brighton69