The worst pain ever

Status
Not open for further replies.

drummindefender

Having just whacked my funny bone really hard, i thought of starting this thread. So what is the worst physical pain you've ever been in?

For me it was either dislocating my shoulder the 3rd time, or having my dislocated shoulder put back into the socket the for the 4th time

I got a kick in once in town and had somebody play football with my mouth. The resulting dental work was excruciating.

I'm always in pain, but I don't wish to dwell.

any physical pain is not comparable against the emotional pain that i have gone through..

This is a game that I'm delighted to say I can't join in with - as far as I'm concerned I've never really experienced bad pain. Never broken a bone, had surgery or a nasty tropical disease.

Yet...

I did fall off a donkey once, when I was 9. Does that count?

This is a game that I'm delighted to say I can't join in with - as far as I'm concerned I've never really experienced bad pain. Never broken a bone, had surgery or a nasty tropical disease.

Yet...

:icon_lol:

Yet...

I had no pain at all when i broke my arm.

Surely cramp of the calf in the middle of the night has to be the worst pain ever.....

Last edited:
Surely cramp of the calf in the middle of the night has to be the worst pain ever.....

I agree, even more painful than child birth. :icon_wink

Yet...

Same here, apart from the donkey.

I did get run over when i was about 8, ended up with my leg behind my head but no serious damage.

Was in a car crash inbetween Cardiff & Newport about 4 years ago and had a double break of my back. That hurt like hell but undoubtedly the greater pain was from not being able to poo for a week after it happened!! Couldn't eat for 5 days because of it and they had to put me on a drip.

Status
Not open for further replies.

P Pld Pts
1Manchester C  412
2Arsenal410
3Newcastle410
4Liverpool49
5Aston Villa49
6Brighton48
7Nottm F48
8Chelsea47
9Brentford46