They want our every penny!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

bocadillo

Water Gypsy
City have today revealed outlines of the six best entries from which the new shirt for next season will be chosen. And all very democratically they have announced that the final choice will be down to the supporters - or, to be more exact, those supporters who have a mobile phone and 50p to waste!!

Yes, LCFC listens to their fans - as long as we pay them for the privilege of being heard!!

As its on the one-year cycle I'll still be holding my one-person protest against the new shirt and not buying it (even though the one I've got now is 3 years old so it starting to get a bit dodgy...) and looking at those choices I'm glad.

highland fox said:
I'd go for D myself.

I'd go for XXXL, but I'm not paying the 50p!

highland fox said:
Diet working well then Boc:icon_wink

Aye - I'm actually on two diets. I was always too hungry on the one!!

a rare post from old morrisey himself :icon_wink i take design A is yours then ricey fair effort i do prefer b though :icon_wink

Last edited:
IMO i think they're all shockingly bad (sorry ricey) why can't we just stick with this kit for a couple of seasons? instead of riping the few thousand fans we've got left out of their back pocket.....
our kit is not that bad is it?:102:

d. but i wlnt buy it, i'd just turn up 2 laugh at the players in it!:098:

Last edited:
Am I the only one that doesn't particularly like any of them?

A is alright except it's very similar to what we've already got. If it wasn't for that, it's what I'd pick.
B is okay except the stripes, and again without them, it's not very different to what we've got now
C would be good if the black was white and the yellow stripes weren't as wide.
D looks like an old kit just with the new badge and sponsor stuck on.
E is one I don't like at all. Too much white, doesn't look like a Leicester kit at all..
F is a bit dark and I don't like the badge being in the middle, but if that changed it would probably be my favourite.

Basically, whichever one wins, I hope the club make some changes still, and I hope we don't have the badge in the middle.

Last edited:
The club says "This process will hopefully allow City to produce a strip that everyone connected with the club is proud of despite the controversy that the one-year cycle has caused".

It really makes no difference to the club which shirt we chose so why do they think they are giving us something back by charging us 50p?

Are they assuming that most of us are a bit daft again?

it really does make me sick that the club try their hardest in every situation to make as much money as they can out of fans. a one-year cycle shirt just doesn't provide value for money. the only reason they made the white (or is it the yellow?) shirt a 2-year cycle is because it looks horrible and nobody would buy it otherwise.

i thought the club was run "by fans for fans"???

My company had their xmas party at the 1884 bar friday - you sure dont get much for the £18.50 they charge per person.... and then you had to pay a quid for them to take your coat for the evening....dj was crap too. Food tasted ok, you just didnt get very much...

I wouldnt either Nathan.... when we went down earlier in the day they hadnt even set anything up and had no idea what we had arranged.... useless, but happy to take the £3k

B, C and E are all wrong. We don't wear stripes, yellow, or black, and that white thing on E just looks stupid (I can imagine it really picking out the beer belly on Joe Fan too.) A would be good if it weren't for the silly white shoulders, so it's D or F for me. I'd prefer F the most if the yellow bits were white though. Not that I'm going to spend 50p on telling the club that though.

any link to these kits please?:102:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Bournemouth00
2Arsenal00
3Aston Villa00
4Brentford00
5Brighton00
6Chelsea00
7Palace00