They're talking about us

Very reasoned piece in The Guardian....

In short; we've done well, we ought be happy, injuries and lack of squad depth have done for us. I don't quibble (exccept maybe for the happy bit)

The problem I find with sober and well reasoned articles is that they are, well, sober and well reasoned. Where's the fun in that?

That’s Chilwell on his way as our summer departure then.

I think it was BN that said it:

I generally like the approach of developing talent and selling at the top of their value. I think most would agree we can improve the side with the 70M or so we get from Chilwell....However, at some point we HAVE to stop improving our rivals. The three immediate teams above us have all picked off key players for us, and most are massively important parts of their squads. If we genuinely want to compete with these clubs, we have to view them as hostile and stop selling them our best.

If Chilwell wants a big move, fine. But he needs to focus on a move abroad.

I generally like the approach of developing talent and selling at the top of their value. I think most would agree we can improve the side with the 70M or so we get from Chilwell....However, at some point we HAVE to stop improving our rivals. The three immediate teams above us have all picked off key players for us, and most are massively important parts of their squads. If we genuinely want to compete with these clubs, we have to view them as hostile and stop selling them our best.

I’ve said the same many times, fans moan about media still treating us as “little” Leicester but most of them still think of us that way

"Leicester will enter the Europa League in 2020-21, qualifying for a continental tournament for only the fourth time in their history"

Fifth.
If you don't include the Anglo Italian cup...

"Leicester will enter the Europa League in 2020-21, qualifying for a continental tournament for only the fourth time in their history"

Fifth.
What do you expect from that rag of a paper?

Fifth.
Bet there not counting pre premier league

I certainly think Manure have got a little way to go before they think they have good value in their £80million Maguire, and very few have suggested we have been poorer without him! Kante is good for Chelsea, but they got their fingers burned with Drinkwater. Man City got a good deal with Mahrez, even if he only started in about half of the games this season. Then we move on to second or third string sales, like Schlupp who does not appear to be doing any better at Palace than he did here.

CAGS clocked the sixth fastest speed for any Premier League player this season at 23.33mph!

I sprint on the treadmill often and 15mph is the maximum it goes to . . .and that's fast. Nevermind 23.33mph!

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4494
2Leeds Utd4490
3Ipswich4389
4Southampton4484
5West Brom4472
6Norwich City4472
7Hull City4469
8Coventry City4363
9Middlesbro4463
10Preston 4463