They're talking about us

They seem to have forgotten our glorious run to the 1992 ZDS Cup northern final. Which along with a 46 game league season and play-offs took us to 61 matches that season. I remember distinctly reading this in OF&F at the time
At the time? Or more than several years later?

The lovely Mrs. Vardy now throws her friend and agent under the bus to save herself because her case is looking weak.

The lovely Mrs. Vardy now throws her friend and agent under the bus to save herself because her case is looking weak.

Literally millions of pounds just thrown down the drain.

Phone dropped in the sea, laptop stopped working, IT expert lost the password to her WhatsApp, you couldn't make it up.
I think the IT expert accidently provided a whatsapp from BV that said 'I would love to leak some stories on her'.

Just a hideous waste of money all round. It could be genuinely ruinous for the Vardy's if they have to pay the legal bills of Rooney.

She should have admitted the error of her ways a few years ago when accused, it would all be forgotten about now. Or even denied it and then leave it as that rather than take Rooney to court.

She’s looking increasingly pathetic.

It could be genuinely ruinous for the Vardy's if they have to pay the legal bills of Rooney
Why would *they* have to pay her legal bills? Rooney is only being sued by one person as far as I know and presumably she will bankrupt herself rather than pay anything much.

Why would *they* have to pay her legal bills? Rooney is only being sued by one person as far as I know and presumably she will bankrupt herself rather than pay anything much.
I don't know how these things work, but I bet that massive house, with an indoor swimming pool, AstroTurf football pitch and a huge amount of ground, it's jointly owned and worth a bomb.

The whole thing is just so ****ing sad, talk about losing touch with reality. **** sake, who gives a shit. "yeah but, no but yeah but no but yeah..."

The whole thing is just so ****ing sad, talk about losing touch with reality. **** sake, who gives a shit. "yeah but, no but yeah but no but yeah..."
Chavvy twat is a chavvy twat regardless.

Bloke at the end of the street i used to live on won one of the minor lottery games a few years ago.

£120,000

Would set most people up for life. He quit his job at a warehouse & for good measure on the way out told the foreman he was a **** & he could go **** himself.

Stayed in his council flat, bought a load of stupid shit ( including 4 grand's worth of designer trainers & one of those tellys the size of Wales )

Less than 18 months later the bailiffs were loading it all into a van. Not a pot to piss in.

Hilariously, a bloke he used to work with told me he'd actually gone back to the warehouse as they were recruiting & applied for his old job. Obviously they laughed him out of the building.

Reality is a distant land to these people.

Chavvy twat is a chavvy twat regardless.

Bloke at the end of the street i used to live on won one of the minor lottery games a few years ago.

£120,000

Would set most people up for life. He quit his job at a warehouse & for good measure on the way out told the foreman he was a **** & he could go **** himself.

Stayed in his council flat, bought a load of stupid shit ( including 4 grand's worth of designer trainers & one of those tellys the size of Wales )

Less than 18 months later the bailiffs were loading it all into a van. Not a pot to piss in.

Hilariously, a bloke he used to work with told me he'd actually gone back to the warehouse as they were recruiting & applied for his old job. Obviously they laughed him out of the building.

Reality is a distant land to these people.
Yeah, that's hilarious...
:017:

Yeah, that's hilarious...
:017:
You don't think it's hilarious that someone would actually think they had a chance of getting their old job back after calling their boss a **** on the way out?

Admittedly it's more a headshaking sort of hilarious rather than the laugh out loud sort, but still.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4391
2Leeds Utd4490
3Ipswich4389
4Southampton4384
5West Brom4472
6Norwich City4472
7Hull City4366
8Coventry City4263
9Middlesbro4463
10Preston 4463