They're talking about us

Even Pizza Express are jumping on the Leicester hype!

Attachments

• image.png
    image.png
    434.9 KB · Views: 78
  • image.png
    image.png
    789 KB · Views: 74
We were on the main 6pm news on BBC1 last night. There is a video of it on Facebook (on beaumont's page) but I can't seem to download it.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/football...eicester-city-will-only-win-league-because-b/

He should check our record against the teams that aren't in the "big 5" (who yes have all had bad seasons)...W17 D7 L0

If we pro rata our points to the full 38 games, we get 82 points. That would have won the league in two of the last three seasons.
What annoys me with views like this is, if they've been so bad and it's been so easy for us to rise above them, why are we (and possibly Spurs, though they are normally top 6 anyway) the only team who've been able to take advantage?

Sam Allardyce says Leicester City will only win league because they've got more points than the big clubs

I can't see anything wrong with that to be honest.

Agreed. All these types of articles fail to recognise some fundamental differences between our team and the Big 4/5/6.

Injuries - not down to luck. All down to sports science and individual training regimes. Hence a 'regular' starting XI.

Tactics - All defend and attack - as a team - no cult of individual divas.

No pressure - everything we achieve is a bonus.

Only surprise to me is that having listened to or read so many of Big Sam's pre-match wind-ups down the years, it's still so easy to yank chains by the old "beneath that confident exterior, they don't actually think they're that good" schtick. I trust Claudio and the lads are taking no notice .... as usual.

:eek:

That was quick! Happy that I logged on and bought mine early.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Bournemouth00
2Arsenal00
3Aston Villa00
4Brentford00
5Brighton00
6Chelsea00
7Palace00
8Everton00
9Fulham00
10Ipswich00