They're talking about us

Claudio knows that the louder you shout the bigger the target you make yourself. The man proved he was tactically competent last year ...I believe he may even have won something! :cool:

Clownio played down our chances for all but 3/4 games last season. I'm sure our own target isn't the same as publicly stated one.
Last season it was one point more than the one before. I'm sure that humble target will follow through to this season.

Got to love this.Charlie Adam talking about what he'd do if he was Vardy.What he'd do if he was Mahrez.

But you're not are you?

They're Premier League Champions.

Something you'll never be.You're Charlie Adam.A plodding,average midfielder for a mid table club.You had your big move to a big club.

You were shite & they got rid.

So why would anyone give a flying **** what your opinion is?

Not worth getting angry about.Just comical.

May as well wait for my upcoming interview entitled "What I'd do if I was the ghost of Marilyn Monroe"

****ing close season rubbish.

5 Live,Talkshite & all the rest should have a football embargo from June to August.

Link not working..???

BLAME A FOX..! :cool:
Works fine for me

"
RANIERI WAS LUCKY TO WIN PREMIER LEAGUE - CICINHO

In an astonishing interview, the former Roma player says the Italian "does not like Brazilians" and fails to remember Leicester City's name when dismissing the title win

Former Roma player Cicinho has slated Leicester City manager Claudio Ranieri, stating his team won the Premier League by sheer luck.

The Italian won the biggest prize of his long managerial career when he led the Foxes to the English crown, despite them finishing just six points above the relegation zone the previous season.

Ranieri has been lauded across the world for his role in the fairytale story, but his career has not been entirely successful, with spells at Roma, Greece and Inter all ending in disappointment.

And Cicinho, who spent five years at Roma, says Ranieri will always fail if he tries his hand at another big club.

"Ranieri, who was champion with ... I don't even remember the name of the club, does not have a game system and does not know how to train," he told ESPN.

"When I was at Roma, he put me in trouble and he does not like Brazilians.

"How did he manage to win the English league? Pure luck. If you put him in charge of a great team, it will not go well."

What he's really saying here is 'if I had some real talent instead of just being a fat plodder, and I had a real choice about who I could go and play for I'd show not one ounce of loyalty to my art but I'd happily blow the chief exec of any wealthy club that offered to furnish my wank account with huge wad loads of sticky soul numbing dosh' ...and he assumes that is normal behaviour for a professional kicker of the round ball. But at least he doesn't quite have the Danny Mills arrogance ...even if they do essentially share the same IQ..! Didn't Adams make pork sausages?

Adam made an absolute mess of his move to Liverpool. He's the last player I would take advice from in regards to managing a "big" move.

Adam made an absolute mess of his move to Liverpool. He's the last player I would take advice from in regards to managing a "big" move.

Indeed. It does sound like he's hoping for other players to mess up once they move to a 'big club' to prove it wasn't just him who ****ed up.

That is quite unbelievable

Does anyone know where this statistic came from?

Also, how many socks have we sold?

73001 individual socks

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669