They're talking about us

How do you explain the other players who have had a considerable increase in weekly wage and a fairly outrageous decrease in performance, that haven't changed their media persona?

Mahrez and Morgan to name just two...

Not sure.

I'm in the crowd watching him under perform compared to last season, actually.

I'm also in the crowd and watching the whole team under perform compared to last season, actually.

I'm also in the crowd and watching the whole team under perform compared to last season, actually.

So your excuse for Vardy is that others players are playing badly too.

So your excuse for Vardy is that others players are playing badly too.

I'm saying that you can't blame Vardy's poor form on bringing out a book and going on gogglebox, when he isn't the only one to not reach last seasons performance levels.

Is that hard to understand?

I'm saying that you can't blame Vardy's poor form on bringing out a book and going on gogglebox, when he isn't the only one to not reach last seasons performance levels.

How do you know you can't?

Of course you can. Do you think that poor performance is going to have the same reason for every player?

Please enlighten me as to the universal reason.

As a BBC show planner, I can honestly say that this was the worst pitch I have ever suffered.

But we have a spare slot on Saturday from 11-1:30 on BBC2 so I'm saying 'yes' to a pilot.

Smell my cheese you mother!

Roy Keane should go to Arsenal's dressing room I reckon.
Bring them down to earth a bit

Roy Keane should stick his head up his arse in search of the only audience worthy of his mindless waffle. I noticed on the night when discussing the goalkeeping in the CL games he lavished praise on Buffon & Loris. Presumably because they play for proper teams. Bitter & twisted old goat like so many pundits. Presumably because like many of the others he's a failed manager.

**** off back to the day job Roy & get the kettle on. Martin takes 2 sugars.

No mention of Cardiff, Blackburn or Hull. Ours is a unique success story, most certainly not a negative like so many other clubs.
If he was trying to portray all that is wrong with Foreign ownership, he went about it the wrong way.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669
9Coventry City4664
10Preston 4663