They're talking about us

fox58

Listened to the moan in tonight for the first time in nearly two years, boy how I've missed that, turned off, after half an hour.

SilverFox

Listened to the moan in tonight for the first time in nearly two years, boy how I've missed that, turned off, after half an hour.

Were they calling for Claudio's head, attributing all success to Nigel Pearson, and calling Mahrez an overrated sack of poo? Because that is just around the corner for the idiot brigade.

Miles Away

Were they calling for Claudio's head, attributing all success to Nigel Pearson, and calling Mahrez an overrated sack of poo? Because that is just around the corner for the idiot brigade.

Don't forget about Steve Walsh.

You've been on Foxes Talk this week then?

fox58

You were listening as well

Mawsley

Well there's some on here claiming that Andy King is not a Premier League midfielder, so TB may well have been infiltrated.

I'm off to the Safe House, this is getting ridiculous. One match - one ****ing competitive match. That has to set new meltdown records.

Mike - True Blue Tinter

I only said that Andy King is NOT a defensive midfielder in the style of Kante. He has played some fine games for us and is a great option going forwards as an attacking midfielder.

Unless Mendy is fit, available, up to speed, and good at defending, in the absence of a Kante replacement, I would not be unhappy if Ranieri put in a big quick defender such as Hernandez into the defensive midfielder's role. Livermore did not look out of place in the reverse role for Hull on Saturday.

Lako42

If every fan with at least a whiff of intelligence can challenge (ridicule) the utterly farcical views of these arseholes then that's a start.

I wont have these short sighted Twats take away my enjoyment of what is still the best team to ever play in Leicester colours.

****ing Pricks

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669
9Coventry City4664