Things that piss you off

Status
Not open for further replies.
Where were you? I have to say having spent what seems like half of last year at the LRI they werent bothered a bit about mobile phone use on the wards.

Hinckley and Bosworth. It wasn't the nursing staff, it was another visitor. Old trout who probably hasn't ever owned a mobile.

That fecking advert with the "football fan" singing all the different songs and the one with twat on the scaffold in the red and white striped shirt in fact anything that portrays football fans who can only communicate by fecking chants :098:

That fecking advert with the "football fan" singing all the different songs and the one with twat on the scaffold in the red and white striped shirt in fact anything that portrays football fans who can only communicate by fecking chants :098:

You what? You what? You what you what you what?

The adverts from HSBC telling you they're are giving free financial advice.
"Do you have a clothes budget?", "Do you have the cheapest gas supplier?".

None of your fvcking business! I bet they're are only trying to sell you an overpriced fvcking loan anyway.

The adverts from HSBC telling you they're are giving free financial advice.
"Do you have a clothes budget?", "Do you have the cheapest gas supplier?".

None of your fvcking business! I bet they're are only trying to sell you an overpriced fvcking loan anyway.

I think you mean Nat West. Totally agree that they will be making money from it though.

Isn't the football fan singing all the different songs part of a sponsorship for a football program though? :102:

Undersized toasters/oversized bread.

Why the hell do they compete against each other? The majority of bread nowadays is too big to fit in a standard toaster vertically. Horizontally can also be a struggle.

Surely the two industries would be 'in sync'?!?!?!?

Agreed. I recently pointed this out to a friend.

Im with you on this, all our toast has an edge that isn’t toasted and the thick sliced stuff gets stuck in the toaster so I have to stick a knife in it to get it out. ( I switch the toaster off first before anyone says anything).

Undersized toasters/oversized bread.

Why the hell do they compete against each other? The majority of bread nowadays is too big to fit in a standard toaster vertically. Horizontally can also be a struggle.

Surely the two industries would be 'in sync'?!?!?!?

Quite right, well said. My previous toaster had a nifty little function, which was perhaps unintentional, whereby it toasted seven-eighths of the bread as a normal toaster does, burning the bottom inch and not touching the top bit at all, and then overzealously popped it not only up but also, owing to the shape of it, across the room. I was hit in the face with several slices of burnt bread before replacing the overpriced piece of shit.

Quite right, well said. My previous toaster had a nifty little function, which was perhaps unintentional, whereby it toasted seven-eighths of the bread as a normal toaster does, burning the bottom inch and not touching the top bit at all, and then overzealously popped it not only up but also, owing to the shape of it, across the room. I was hit in the face with several slices of burnt bread before replacing the overpriced piece of shit.

I'm sorry that made me laugh.
giggle.gif

The "Compare the meerkats/Compare the markets" advert - drives me up the wall.

Ah-ha! That explains something that I've always wondered about.

Twats who ride their bikes on the pavement. I do not pour my money in to the Lotto so that millions could be spent painting brown gullies on the side of the road for them to ignore. One of them is getting my elbow in their flourecent, yogurt knitting, trousers in socks, flashing lcd, bluetoothed, 21 gear, d-locked cakeholes before the year is out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

P Pld Pts
1Liverpool615
2Manchester C  614
3Arsenal614
4Chelsea613
5Aston Villa512
6Fulham611
7Newcastle611
8Brighton69
9Nottm F69