Things that piss you off

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can remember it happening a couple of times, but a long time ago.

I find it happens quite often - particularly the joke thread.

Does that make the fact that the media thinks all football fans sing football songs all day long. When your Mrs cooks your dinner and its a bit burnt do you launch into "you dont know what your doing" or " you're not fit to cook the tea " or ooooooooooooooooooooooh you're shit aaaaaaaahhhhhhh?"

When I'm following some idiot driver I often sing "you don't know what you're doing."

I find it happens quite often - particularly the joke thread.

Which browser are you using FIF?

I browse the forum using either Firefox 2 or 3 (depending on the PC I'm using) and mostly on XP.

I've not seen this issue since the last time it was brought up, a long time ago.
If I remember rightly, Jeff applied an update which should've resolved it. I may be wrong on that though.

*EDIT: Also, just in case it's relevant, I have threads set to display 100 posts/page.

Last edited:
I use IE7 with XP and it has happened to me a couple of times today including the thread where enderby fox suggested BG hit me.

I've not seen this issue since the last time it was brought up, a long time ago.

Probably since you've been a moderator...

If I remember rightly, Jeff applied an update which should've resolved it. I may be wrong on that though.

*EDIT: Also, just in case it's relevant, I have threads set to display 100 posts/page.

I think I've fixed it (again) for the time being. I need to run something every time it goes out of sync, but as moderators don't see it I wasn't aware that it was happening again.

Positive Discrimination.

Just doing an application form for a graduate scheme and just read that if you are disabled you are guaranteed an interview and a place on the assessment day under the 'Guaranteed Interview Scheme' (GIS).

That is fecking ridiculous - how do they get away with it?

Positive Discrimination.

Just doing an application form for a graduate scheme and just read that if you are disabled you are guaranteed an interview and a place on the assessment day under the 'Guaranteed Interview Scheme' (GIS).

That is fecking ridiculous - how do they get away with it?

People with disabilities have been discriminated against for years, so they're under represented in the workforce. They're trying to give them the best possible chance to get jobs by giving them interviews, but it doesn't mean they'll get the job if there's someone better suited to it.

People with disabilities have been discriminated against for years, so they're under represented in the workforce. They're trying to give them the best possible chance to get jobs by giving them interviews, but it doesn't mean they'll get the job if there's someone better suited to it.

Maybe so. But I would still like to see what would happen if an employer publically stated that you are guaranteed an interview so long as you're not disabled. :icon_lol:

Train Companies who put 2 Carriage Trains on in Peak times,there were more standing than sitting

Leicester to Birmingham it was.I also noticed just want an utter pisshole Birmingham New Street Station is

Have you considered getting the Coach? £8.10 same day return, £10.50 for an open return.

You'l get a seat, however unless Digbeth station has been improved, I can't guarantee the decor will be to your satisfaction.

Status
Not open for further replies.

P Pld Pts
1Manchester C  614
2Arsenal614
3Chelsea613
4Liverpool512
5Aston Villa512
6Fulham611
7Newcastle611
8Brighton69
9Nottm F69