Things that piss you off

Status
Not open for further replies.
Did you attend a game H ?

No,just went to see my Mum and Dad.Went into the City Centre on Thursday/Friday for a bot of nostalgia but didn't really recognise the place and at night for a drink locally..The Dove on Downing Drive.Came back on Saturday morning

Last edited:
No,just went to see my Mum and Dad.Went into the City Centre on Thursday/Friday for a bot of nostalgia but didn't really recognise the place and at night for a drink locally..The Dove on Downing Drive.Came back on Saturday morning

You saw on old boy-friend as well then?

Doesn't stop you commenting on Juventus games when the nearest you have been to Italy is Pizza Hut

oooya ****er that was a quick one. If you give me your mobile I will call you from the next match I go to, 4 weeks on Saturday.

Anyway Pizza Hut is American!

Last edited:
I know what you mean about the trains from new street to leicester h, there a joke and i've had to stand on numerous occassions because of a lack of carriages.

I know what you mean about the trains from new street to leicester h, there a joke and i've had to stand on numerous occassions because of a lack of carriages.

About 15 years ago I was on a train from Cambridge to Hinckley and back. A woman was handing out a survey asking what we thought of the service, if there were enough carriages etc.
When it got to Leicester the train filled to overflowing as it did at that time every day. The woman stopped giving out the surveys. When I asked why she said it was because the train was so full people wouldn't have the elbow room to write and she'd start again when the train emptied again at either Hinckley or Nuneaton :icon_conf

Last edited:
Running out of ****ing petrol on the way home, when the gauge clearly sed 1/4 of a tank left :098:

And the AA for telling me it would take 65 minutes max, and then not passing the call on to the garage for 2 hours :098:

Running out of ****ing petrol on the way home, when the gauge clearly sed 1/4 of a tank left :098:

And the AA for telling me it would take 65 minutes max, and then not passing the call on to the garage for 2 hours :098:

:icon_lol::icon_lol: sorry to laugh at that sjn but my other half's employers do recovery and the AA are known as arseholes anonymous because they are nothing short of terrible

Status
Not open for further replies.

P Pld Pts
1Manchester C  614
2Arsenal614
3Chelsea613
4Liverpool512
5Aston Villa512
6Fulham611
7Newcastle611
8Brighton69
9Nottm F69