Things that piss you off

Status
Not open for further replies.
Paying lots of money to have my hair cut and blow dried then getting soaked in the rain walking home, so now it looks worse than before.

(Why does this thread always tell me there is another page when there isn't?)

Not at the moment, however, it is a problem that manifests itself from time to time.

It doesn't do that for me.

Anyone else having the same problem?

I've got the page settings such that my previous post is now the top one on page 71. However prior to that it was already telling me there were 71 pages but not letting me on to no. 71.

Undersized toasters/oversized bread.

Why the hell do they compete against each other? The majority of bread nowadays is too big to fit in a standard toaster vertically. Horizontally can also be a struggle.

Horizontally???? Are you sure it's a toaster you're using here?

I've got the page settings such that my previous post is now the top one on page 71. However prior to that it was already telling me there were 71 pages but not letting me on to no. 71.

Somebody might've deleted their post before you opened the thread.

Twats who ride their bikes on the pavement. I do not pour my money in to the Lotto so that millions could be spent painting brown gullies on the side of the road for them to ignore. One of them is getting my elbow in their flourecent, yogurt knitting, trousers in socks, flashing lcd, bluetoothed, 21 gear, d-locked cakeholes before the year is out.

I had a feeling it was illegal to ride bikes on the pavements..or maybe i dreamt it?:102:

Horizontally???? Are you sure it's a toaster you're using here?

How do you want your toast? Portrait or Landscape?

Isn't the football fan singing all the different songs part of a sponsorship for a football program though? :102:

Does that make the fact that the media thinks all football fans sing football songs all day long. When your Mrs cooks your dinner and its a bit burnt do you launch into "you dont know what your doing" or " you're not fit to cook the tea " or ooooooooooooooooooooooh you're shit aaaaaaaahhhhhhh?"

Does that make the fact that the media thinks all football fans sing football songs all day long. When your Mrs cooks your dinner and its a bit burnt do you launch into "you dont know what your doing" or " you're not fit to cook the tea " or ooooooooooooooooooooooh you're shit aaaaaaaahhhhhhh?"

No but she does sing this to me.....in bed mainly....:icon_sad:

No but she does sing this to me.....in bed mainly....:icon_sad:

You'll know you've got problems when she sings, "ooooooooo - you've shit - aaaaaaaaaagggggggggggghhhhhhhhh!"

I still haven't had any proof it was me!!:icon_wink

I look forward to seeing you on the Jeremy Kyle Show one day soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.

P Pld Pts
1Liverpool615
2Manchester C  614
3Arsenal614
4Chelsea613
5Aston Villa512
6Fulham611
7Newcastle611
8Brighton69
9Nottm F69