Things that piss you off

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes I know, problem is I mainly develop internal corporate tools and the majority of the PCs in use are Win 2k which means IE6 is the baseline and will be for the foreseeable future.

I want to cry

I know what you mean, we have a client (I shan't say who else they might cut off my water :icon_wink) who have several thousand internal machines and won't update any past IE6 incase it breaks their systems.

Having to play on Friday nights because of Rugby.

It's likely to happen more often next season. We have already been told that the police will not allow rugby and football on the same day with us back in the Championship and the Tigers having a bigger capacity.

It's likely to happen more often next season. We have already been told that the police will not allow rugby and football on the same day with us back in the Championship and the Tigers having a bigger capacity.

I think we still have the bigger capacity even after redeveloping Welford Road. :102:

I think we still have the bigger capacity even after redeveloping Welford Road. :102:

Do you always try to find ambiguity in every statement and then deliberately choose the unintended meaning? I can think of no other reason for your swapping of my indefinite article for your definite article.

The Tigers will have a bigger capacity than they have now. The fact more people will be (or should be) coming to each of the grounds next season has made the police shy away from the idea of allowing us both to play on the same day.

Last edited:

Do you always try to find ambiguity in every statement and then deliberately choose the unintended meaning? I can think of no other reason for your swapping of my indefinite article for your definite article.

The Tigers will have a bigger capacity than they have now. The fact more people will be (or should be) coming to each of the grounds next season has made the police shy away from the idea of allowing us both to play on the same day.

MOD FIGHT!!!! :038::038:

Sorry Boc I read it that way as well, but I see what you mean now. I fully agree with you on the Steven bit, he is an argumentative bleeder at the best of times.

I fully agree with you on the Steven bit, he is an argumentative bleeder at the best of times.

Now that is utter nonsense. Have you any evidence of this argumentative nature? I can't think of a more inappropriate adjective to describe Steven.

Status
Not open for further replies.

P Pld Pts
1Manchester C  614
2Liverpool512
3Brighton612
4Arsenal612
5Aston Villa512
6Newcastle611
7Chelsea610
8Nottm F610
9Fulham69